Make Polian an Offer He Can't Refuse

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

There were reports that the Pegulas wanted to hire Bill Polian as a football czar, but he apparently wasn't interested. I think part of the reason he wasn't interested is because he didn't want to have to do the dirty work of firing Whaley and the rest of the scouting department.

When the season ends fire Whaley and Rex. Give Bill Polian a monetary offer he can't refuse. Say 5 years $50 million. The Pegulas have been throwing money at players and coaches to no result. Do the smart thing and put your money on someone who is proven.

Bill Polian knows how to set up a successful structure to a football team. He has done it 3 times with some historic results. I don't care if he displays complete nepotism and hires his son as GM. The Bills are dysfunctional and need a total rebuild. They need someone with experience and knowledge to come in and set them up for the future. Also someone to school the Pegulas on how to have sustained success in the NFL.

Make Bill Polian a very rich man and sell him on coming back to Buffalo to help complete the job he started.

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not knocking the idea of bringing in Polian or anybody else for that matter.

I just like how all the fans throw money around like it is their money to spend.

Why not offer him $100 million? Why only $50 mill. After all, its not your money.

And let's bring Harbaugh in here for an even Billion. Someone in another thread said Pegula should offer him a blank check.

What would Harbaugh write in there? one billion, one point five billion,

Pegulas must really chuckle when they hear how other people want to spend their money like it is toilet paper.

Nope. C'mon, man. Days like today make me happy the rest of the league is too busy to check out our message boards to see how short sighted our fans can be. "Throw money at Polian" "Make Kelly the head coach" "Tank and draft Chad Kelly" and on and on. I too want the Bills to win, but look to the future, not the distant past. Where we should be looking is places like the Arizona front office, and the Seahawks coaching staff. You know, teams and departments with recent success.

There were reports that the Pegulas wanted to hire Bill Polian as a football czar, but he apparently wasn't interested. I think part of the reason he wasn't interested is because he didn't want to have to do the dirty work of firing Whaley and the rest of the scouting department.

When the season ends fire Whaley and Rex. Give Bill Polian a monetary offer he can't refuse. Say 5 years $50 million. The Pegulas have been throwing money at players and coaches to no result. Do the smart thing and put your money on someone who is proven.

Bill Polian knows how to set up a successful structure to a football team. He has done it 3 times with some historic results. I don't care if he displays complete nepotism and hires his son as GM. The Bills are dysfunctional and need a total rebuild. They need someone with experience and knowledge to come in and set them up for the future. Also someone to school the Pegulas on how to have sustained success in the NFL.

Make Bill Polian a very rich man and sell him on coming back to Buffalo to help complete the job he started.

Then he can bring Marv back as HC also.

No, no, no. Polian is not the answer. There is a reason he's on television right now and not in the league. People keep wanting to try to "revive" the glory days with a guy whom the game has passed by. It's not gonna work.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Nope. C'mon, man. Days like today make me happy the rest of the league is too busy to check out our message boards to see how short sighted our fans can be. "Throw money at Polian" "Make Kelly the head coach" "Tank and draft Chad Kelly" and on and on. I too want the Bills to win, but look to the future, not the distant past. Where we should be looking is places like the Arizona front office, and the Seahawks coaching staff. You know, teams and departments with recent success.

Making Jim Kelly the head coach is far more absurd than the other too. Also Chad Kelly is a legit first round prospect who just put up nearly 500 total yards against Alabama. The Bills should definitely be looking at him in the draft along with every other top QB prospect.

If you don't want to bring in Polian fine but it is obvious the Bills need a someone to completely overhaul the football department and keep the Pegulas from having to be involved in that side to the extent they are.

Making Jim Kelly the head coach is far more absurd than the other too. Also Chad Kelly is a legit first round prospect who just put up nearly 500 total yards against Alabama. The Bills should definitely be looking at him in the draft along with every other top QB prospect.

If you don't want to bring in Polian fine but it is obvious the Bills need a someone to completely overhaul the football department and keep the Pegulas from having to be involved in that side to the extent they are.

You didn't actually see Chad play, did you?

I think the football czar is one of the stupidest ideas ever. How come every other team has a GM and we need a czar? If you don't like the job that Whaley's doing fire him and hire someone else. Let them make the coaching hires. It's really not that complicated. That guy should 1,000% not be Bill Polian.

I'll throw Nick Caserio out there if you're looking for a guy.

Then he can bring Marv back as HC also.

:)

The reason the Pegula's are this involved is because Rex was their hire. I also believe they actually give a crap about something other than just the $$$.