Ole Miss Chad Kelly Against #1 Alabama

KellyToTasker

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely love the idea of Chad Kelly being the Bills savior....which is exactly the reason why it seems like a horrible idea!!

He needs to sit for two yrs, No Savior here. We will need to bring in a solid veteran who sail the ship while the kids learn.

wouldn't mind trying to snag Garoppolo or Bryce Petty in here now that they got a few yrs in the league

He needs to sit for two yrs, No Savior here. We will need to bring in a solid veteran who sail the ship while the kids learn.

wouldn't mind trying to snag Garoppolo or Bryce Petty in here now that they got a few yrs in the league

Bryce Petty is a huge project who may never amount to anything at all.

You forgot getting jobbed by the refs.

Stop hating and being miserable. Try to come to grips to the fact that the University of Alabama Crimson Tide Football Team are the National Champions.

Btw, you hate Bills Fans and blast them several times per day and even blame fans for the Bills sad state of affairs. Do you credit Tide Fans for the team being so good?

Chad Kelly just doesn't seem like he takes control like Kizer and Watson do imo. A good prospect, but not really sure if he's a franchise QB. He has a pretty good arm, pretty accurate for the most part, and is athletic enough. Just not sure if he's a guy who can lead a franchise.

Well.... He just made me eat crow with a PERFECT throw for a TD under pressure.

#OVERTHEMIDDLE!

Bryce Petty is a huge project who may never amount to anything at all.

Aren't they all. Better than the trolls we have here

:lol:

What? he did.

Well, I kinda thought your "marriage" might involve her traveling in your trunk at some point, meaning I'd like to be named beneficiary before she got to show off her defensive skills.

Oh, no no no.... I would woo her with charm and try my best....

Make her my best venison and squirrel dinner!

Oh, no no no.... I would woo her with charm and try my best....

Make her my best venison and squirrel dinner!

Ahh, a man who can make good squirrel would be hard to pass up. Tenderizing with the Michelins on the front of the vehicle is an important technique, I hear. I usually pound it out on a board, but why not go all natural?