Ole Miss Chad Kelly Against #1 Alabama

KellyToTasker

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely love the idea of Chad Kelly being the Bills savior....which is exactly the reason why it seems like a horrible idea!!

But maybe, just maybe, the stars are aligning for it to happen ... it's just too good a scenario for me not to be pulling for it. Please play well (but not too well - we don't want any first overall picks), Chad!

I absolutely love the idea of Chad Kelly being the Bills savior....which is exactly the reason why it seems like a horrible idea!!

He's overhyped by Bills fans who are falling in love with the idea of Chad being our next franchise QB after Jim. I see a lot of red flags in his game that don't have me confident about his game translating well in the NFL.

He's overhyped by Bills fans who are falling in love with the idea of Chad being our next franchise QB after Jim. I see a lot of red flags in his game that don't have me confident about his game translating well in the NFL.

I feel like I'm old enough now to just sense bad ideas, rather than in the past where I watched much more football and thought I knew a lot. I admit I haven't seen much of CK at all, but if it seems too good to be true it probably is. Edited by dubs

He is largely regarded as the best QB in the SEC....Whatever that is worth.