Theory: Tyrod Taylor Got (Pegulas)to get rid of Roman

Late play calls to the huddle. EJ manual behind center at a critically important time of the game, lack of emphasis on Sammy, poor clock management, no rollouts, no bootlegs, no wildcat, no screens to Wrs, no pick routes , no timing passing plays ....

Maybe tyrod was frustrated, maybe the players were frustrated. Maybe Tyrod didn't feel that Roman wasn't utilizing his skillset as a player and decided to be a leader and do something about it. Rex and Tyrod are tied together at this point. The only way to save eachother is to save the offense. Get the ball to your playmakers

Thoughts?

Edit: fixed title from Rex to pegulas

Edited by TallskiWallski83

I think EJ was behind center for a 4th and 1 because he's the biggest guy we have behind the LOS

Yeah and that's also idiocy because any fan who's been watching knows that everytime EJ comes on the field in the situation the bills are going to either A. Qb sneak B . Not snap the ball. See: Bills vs Jags for evidence.

If I as a fan can see the idiocy of the decision making and strategy, how do you think the players and their leader by all accounts (Tyrod) feel?

With better clock management and decsion making in the situation with EJ the bills get the ball down by 6 with about a min and 30 left on the clock and a chance to win the game still.

Edited by TallskiWallski83

I think EJ was behind center for a 4th and 1 because he's the biggest guy we have behind the LOS

and didn't he also have to come in while they checked Tyrod for a concussion? I was lucky enough to have fallen asleep off and on through the entire game so I didn't get tpo see the whole thing, just heard that they did to Tyrod what they should have done to Cam also......

and didn't he also have to come in while they checked Tyrod for a concussion? I was lucky enough to have fallen asleep off and on through the entire game so I didn't get tpo see the whole thing, just heard that they did to Tyrod what they should have done to Cam also......

Taylor laid still for a quick count after the hit, it didn't look good on tv and I think that is what caught the refs attention.

Josh Reed said that 2 players told him that firing Roman had to be done. We'll see if Lynn is any better.

I saw this on a rare day that I watched the 6PM news. It's the only thing that is giving me even a sliver of hope. He actually added that these two players said that "Lynn is the perfect man to do the job."

BTW, if I had not seen that, I would have thought you meant our former wide receiver from LSU.