Suck for Kizer?

RyanC883

Matt Miller QB Rankings as of 3 days ago

Kizer

Watson

Kaaya

Didnt have Kelly in the top 50 players

If Chad Kelly's last name was "Smith", he wouldn't be on anyone here's radar other that Buffalo Barbarian.

Climbs the pocket with his eyes downfield under major duress twice in a row. Excellent poise. Zero panic. Head on a swivel reading the field, and protecting the ball.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Chad Kelly's last name was "Smith", he wouldn't be on anyone here's radar other that Buffalo Barbarian.

Climbs the pocket with his eyes downfield under major duress twice in a row. Excellent poise. Zero panic. Head on a swivel reading the field, and protecting the ball.

just keep rooting for those spread QBs, I'm sure Kizer is making a ton of audibles and pre snap reads in the spread :lol::thumbsup:

Calls an audible with 5 seconds on the play clock because he doesn't like what he sees on 3rd and 6. Gets the play off. Nearly gets the first.

just keep rooting for those spread QBs, I'm sure Kizer is making a ton of audibles and pre snap reads in the spread :lol::thumbsup:

Says the dope who has the single worst record of QB evaluation I've ever seen, likely has never broken down college game film at an "it matters" level, and isn't watching the game.

So you mean just about every College QB. Man heck NFL has a ton of spread concepts just not in Buffalo with its 1970s offense

the college spread is a one read and throw offense THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN IN THE NFL. This why Spread QBs struggle way more than Kids who come out of pro style system, which is why Wentz is already ahead of the game. Just because one goes 4 or 5 wide in the NFL does not mean it is the COLLEGE SPREAD, where they have no clue how to read a defense, make audibles and progressions.

He has no idea what he's talking about. Just ridicule him like he deserves, and move on.

guess you are not the smartest man in the room

the college spread is a one read and throw offense THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN IN THE NFL. This why Spread QBs struggle way more than Kids who come out of pro style system, which is why Wentz is already ahead of the game. Just because one goes 4 or 5 wide in the NFL does not mean it is the COLLEGE SPREAD, where they have no clue how to read a defense, make audibles and progressions.

guess you are not the smartest man in the room

So in other words you really think Brian Kellys offense is a 1 read and throe Spread.

Rank your college QBs can wait to see that pearl

So in other words you really think Brian Kellys offense is a 1 read and throe Spread.

Rank your college QBs can wait to see that pearl

because you know me, whatever proby

Calls an audible with 5 seconds on the play clock because he doesn't like what he sees on 3rd and 6. Gets the play off. Nearly gets the first.

Says the dope who has the single worst record of QB evaluation I've ever seen, likely has never broken down college game film at an "it matters" level, and isn't watching the game.

Yeah, guess which QBs where misses, ALL the spread QBs. Luck, Bortles, and Wentz are just fine. Tannehill who was spread and he has been ok maybe now after 5 yrs he will excel.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Yeah, guess which QBs where misses, ALL the spread QBs. Luck, Bortles, and Wentz are just fine. Tannehill who was spread and he has been ok maybe now after 5 yrs he will excel.

Cam?

Mariota?

Carr?

Rodgers?

For each non spread success i can find one.

Yeah dog me because i am new here. Big deal here cause i was banned from BBMB for calling out coaching

Ooo also you know Bortles was a spread QB too right, but i bet you knew that.

Cam?

Mariota?

Carr?

Rodgers?

Yeah dog me because i am new here. Big deal here cause i was banned from BBMB for calling out coaching

BBMB is the land of cheerleaders, unicorns and rainbows. Welcome to a place where you can find much better discussion.

Cam?

Mariota?

Carr?

Rodgers?

BBMB is the land of cheerleaders, unicorns and rainbows. Welcome to a place where you can find much better discussion.

Appreciate it.

Worse series accuracy wise I have seen from him all year.

Cam?

Mariota?

Carr?

Rodgers?

Ooo also you know Bortles was a spread QB too right, but i bet you knew that.

Bortles was not spread . took Cam 5 yrs, Rogers sat for 3 yrs, Mariota is not established yet, Only saw Carr once so didn't have opiniom of him.

look I'm not saying never draft one just that it is normally going to take yrs if ever for them to make it. Look at TT six yrs in the League and the guy still can't read defense. We don't need athletes with big arms we need players who can learn the NFL game, can Kizer do it who knows but I would rather take my chances on a guy who has been trained in the pro game like Wentz.

Bortles was not spread . took Cam 5 yrs, Rogers sat for 3 yrs, Mariota is not established yet, Only saw Carr once so didn't have opiniom of him.

look I'm not saying never draft one just that it is normally going to take yrs if ever for them to make it. Look at TT six yrs in the League and the guy still can't read defense. We don't need athletes with big arms we need players who can learn the NFL game, can Kizer do it who knows but I would rather take my chances on a guy who has been trained in the pro game like Wentz.

Bortles was a spread. He ran Spread and Read option at his High School Oviedo High just down the road from where i live watched every one of his home HS games.

Went to UCF and there the ran Read Option spread, but also ran some under center it was called everything under the kitchen sink offense. Again season ticket holder at UCF.

So you are comparing a 6th round pick in TT to Wentz.

Kizer makes reads, has good mechanics, accurate, changes play because of his defensive recognition. So he does everything you are talking about.

Bortles was a spread. He ran Spread and Read option at his High School Oviedo High just down the road from where i live watched every one of his home HS games.

Went to UCF and there the ran Read Option spread, but also ran some under center it was called everything under the kitchen sink offense. Again season ticket holder at UCF.

UCF did not when Borltes was there, their coach George O'Leary was an old school NFL guy who ran a pro-system. I watched Bortles his junior and senior yr and they were not spread.

UCF did not when Borltes was there, their coach George O'Leary was an old school NFL guy who ran a pro-system. I watched Bortles his junior and senior yr and they were not spread.

Did you watch UCF Once. Or just going by what you think. I can tell you exactly they ran spread and read option.

Did you watch UCF Once. Or just going by what you think. I can tell you exactly they ran spread and read option.

keep telling yourself that, just because you have spread elements doesn't make you spread. I would run the option with him too because the guy is a beast

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

I want Lamar Jackson

Here is what Matt Miller said about him this week.

Louisvilles Lamar Jackson looks like a legit Heisman candidate as a true sophomore, but do NFL teams see the dual-threat quarterback as a pro quarterback? I asked three NFL scouts who handle the Louisville area what Jackson looks like to them. All three responded that theyre listing him as a quarterback but noted that hes not draft-eligible until 2018.

Jacksons body is more of a wide receiver build, but his explosive and exciting playmaking skills will turn heads at the quarterback position. My take: Jackson has to become more accurate and add weight to be considered an elite quarterback prospect.

keep telling yourself that

Learn something

When Hodges stepped in as a fifth-year transfer, Taaffe ran a two-back system. It is what he calls "home base" for UCF. Under Godfrey, the Knights were a pistol, read-option team. By Bortles' junior year, UCF was a spread, pass-heavy offense.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2014-08-16/sports/os-ucf-charlie-taaffe-0817-20140816_1_ucf-coach-george-o-leary-jeff-godfrey-rob-calabrese

keep telling yourself that, just because you have spread elements doesn't make you spread. I would run the option with him too because the guy is a beast

Keep back peddling this is too easy

Kizer is garbage. Lamar Jackson is fun to watch, but I'm not sure he would make a good NFL QB. The Bills will have their highest draft pick in years and all for what? Not one franchise type QB in next years draft. How typical.

There is easily 3 top end QBs right now.

Kizer

Watson

Kaaya

You're very "loud".

Please don't take what I'm about to say as an insult. You're a passionate football fan, and I can appreciate that. What you should do is go watch some coaches film with people who know how to read game film. You should go to the local high school, and tell them that you're willing to work for free, that you'd like to be an assistant positional coach, and that you'd like to learn how to coach and break down film; and would they possibly be willing to teach you. And if they take you up on it, shut up and listen. Be a !@#$ing sponge.

Back to the game: Huh... Knows how to use angle and leverage to take on tacklers in a "must" situation.

Hadn't seen him (Kizer) in a situation like that before.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker