Record prediction after 2 games

Kirby Jackson

What do you do for a living? :lol: Stop BBFSing man!

I'm trying. I actually kinda enjoyed our win yesterday. I'm looking forward to going to the game Sunday.

Which means Kaep will run for 150 and throw for 400.....

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the thread to remind us not to overreact to wins and losses. There are some pretty sane, normal, posters in here predicting doom. Others were so positive that the Bills would be terrible they took this as a chance to gloat. So much "I told you so..."

Edited by Kirby Jackson

The firing of Roman sure seems to be a catalyst for the improved Bills.

When was the last time a subordinate replaced the Coordinator and such a dramatic improvement happened. Usually a fired coordinator leads to a lost season or symbolizes the wheels coming off in most cases

This is the thread to remind us not to overreact to wins and losses. There are some pretty sane, normal, posters in here predicting doom. Others were so positive that the Bills would be terrible they took this as a chance to gloat. So much "I told you so..."

when you fire the OC 2 games in, 99% of time that's all you need to know about the season. Maybe the football gods are finally smiling upon us.

My wife who is Mrs. Postive had thrown up her hands after week 2. That's how bad we looked after 2 weeks. The Jets game was just typical sucky Bills football of the last 17 years and everybody was miserable. No reason to even believe for a second that this team was anything else at that point.

Too many negative years leading up to those 2 lopsided losses for anyone to think we would be where we are now. Heck I would of bet the farm on a losing seaosn and Rex getting canned after week 2.

Edited by ddaryl

Posted 14 September 2016 - 12:03 PM

vs. Jets Loss 30-13

vs. Ariz Win 24-20

@ NE Loss 31-17

@ LAR Win 19-13

vs. SF Win 23-16

@ Mia Loss 27-13

vs. NE Loss 37-24

@ Sea Loss 30-19

@ Cin Loss 27-24

vs. Jax Win 34-27

@ Oak Loss 38-27

vs. Pit Loss 29-21

vs. Cle Win 27-17

vs. Mia Win 17-13

@ Jets Loss 31-27

Unfortunately I see us going 6-10.

I made the predictions above on Wednesday, I'll stick with it but kinda' worried about even getting to 6 wins. I was actually impressed that the Bills scored 24 vs. the Jets D. I thought last night would be more of a blowout. We were dominated though, no doubt about it.

These were my predictions w/ scores after 1 game. This portion of the schedule is where i saw this season crashing down. We'll see. If they beat Miami on the road I'll start to believe this team has something special going on,,,

These were my predictions w/ scores after 1 game. This portion of the schedule is where i saw this season crashing down. We'll see. If they beat Miami on the road I'll start to believe this team has something special going on,,,

With all due respect, why is Miami on the road your line in the sand? I think that beating the Rams on the road is way more significant in the long run. However, neither games are my "tests. That's going to be NE, Oak, and Pitt

With all due respect, why is Miami on the road your line in the sand? I think that beating the Rams on the road is way more significant in the long run. However, neither games are my "tests. That's going to be NE, Oak, and Pitt

Based on my predictions this is where I saw the season going off the rails. So if they won today I'd believe in them. They didn't. I'm 5 for 6 since the Ravens game. We shall see about New England. Hope I'm wrong

As LeSean McCoy goes, so do the Buffalo Bills it seems.

If Shady isn't 100% and can't bring his "A" game than the Bills have a very difficult time getting the run game going and thus the defense is out on the field for far too long.

Last year McCoy missed four games with a hamstring problem and it looks like it could be worse this year.

I can see the Bills losing to the Patriots and Seattle to go 4-5 at the bye week and it's going to really depend on if McCoy is 100% after that bye. The Bills have some very winnable games after the bye week and it all comes down to being able to run the ball effectively.

@Cincy

Jacksonville

@Oakland

Pittsburgh

Cleveland

Maimi

@NY Jets

However, considering the entire team's ability to win games is predicated on having a strong rushing attack, with little or no run game... the Bills might not win another game this year.