Kirby Jackson

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with this defense, unable to stop anyone, even on 3rd and long

4-12

5-11 at best

Plus the offense hasn't improved at all, they are so predictable. So they hit a few big plays.

On the positive, they don't have to worry about paying Stephen Gilmore because he definitely isn't worth eating 15m a year on.

I was the lone 4-12 vote in the recent poll. Looking back I was optimistic.

Now I will say 2 to 4 wins.

What a freaking shame. :(

Yep. I said 4-12 at the beginning of the offseason but I bought into Tyrod more than I should have by the time pre-season rolled round and said 7-9 or 8-8 I forget which.

This is a 4 win football team.

I predicted 8-8 not long ago in another thread and got beat up a little from a couple people, now i feel like i was overly optimistic. The sad thing for me, and i really mean this, is that we'll be right back to square one at seasons end - a new coach, a new system, rebuilding and its 2020 before they can even sniff the playoffs....uggg.....

4-12, maybe 5-11. The Dolphins are the only question marks. We will beat Cleveland, SanFran, and LA. I say a split with the Dolphins and hopefully beat the Jags.

If the team knows the season is over, I wonder if Sammy to the IR happens to save him for next year and other cap saving moves.

It's going to get worse before it gets better. Again....

I wouldn't count the Jags as an easy W they hung tight with GB.

no possible way to win more than 4 games this year.

Rex is done. There is no leadership stepping forward.

This is clearly a coaching issue...and has been for years.

I can not see one player who is up coached, not one player who out performs his potential. Now we have excellent players playing poorly. (that is coaching and decision makers not controlling the team)

Not one unit that is playing well.

When you have one side of the ball playing well and others not then you can see you need some better players or better attitude on that unit.

When you see all 3 units bad...that is systemic and starts at the top....likely DW then Rex and below must go.

Pegula can say 17 years or 2 years...both are too long to miss the playoffs and worse than that.....be embarrassed for too long.

They did get over 400 yards of offense, so the "can't move the ball" is off but the rest is spot on. Woods is a head case and not a number 1 WR. Watkins was a noble experiment to get an elitie WR but they forgot about the guy throwing the ball.

Huh? Since when is Wood our number 1 ?

no possible way to win more than 4 games this year.

Rex is done. There is no leadership stepping forward.

This is clearly a coaching issue...and has been for years.

I can not see one player who is up coached, not one player who out performs his potential. Now we have excellent players playing poorly. (that is coaching and decision makers not controlling the team)

Not one unit that is playing well.

When you have one side of the ball playing well and others not then you can see you need some better players or better attitude on that unit.

When you see all 3 units bad...that is systemic and starts at the top....likely DW then Rex and below must go.

Pegula can say 17 years or 2 years...both are too long to miss the playoffs and worse than that.....be embarrassed for too long.

Stop it already. We do not have excellent players not even close. This is the biggest myth perpetuated on this borad. Our team sucks. Even our most ovehyped players are mediocre at best.

Stop it already. We do not have excellent players not even close. This is the biggest myth perpetuated on this borad. Our team sucks. Even our most ovehyped players are mediocre at best.

With good coaching, like an Arians or a BB, I think the Bills have the talent be a playoff team. (10 or 11 wins) a lot of Buffalo problems are probably like a god awful 2 minute drill, not calling any out of the pocket passes, or hell even having one of your speedy WR run the football on an mend around.... In other words your coaches lack any imagination and or ability command the team.

With good coaching, like an Arians or a BB, I think the Bills have the talent be a playoff team. (10 or 11 wins) a lot of Buffalo problems are probably like a god awful 2 minute drill, not calling any out of the pocket passes, or hell even having one of your speedy WR run the football on an mend around.... In other words your coaches lack any imagination and or ability command the team.

I guess it is easier to blame the coaching staff (which does suck) which gives a shred of hope for the future then really look at the reality that this team sucks from ownership right on down to our second rostered kicker. It is not one player our coach holding this team back. It is an absolute mess from top to bottom.

I guess it is easier to blame the coaching staff (which does suck) which gives a shred of hope for the future then really look at the reality that this team sucks from ownership right on down to our second rostered kicker. It is not one player our coach holding this team back. It is an absolute mess from top to bottom.

Good coaching puts the team in position to win the game. For example last night, never any safety help for the CB even though they were burned on almost every deep ball. I also don't think I saw one blitz all night to get pressure on Fitz.

On offense, Tyrod looks so much better out of the pocket but not one design roll out the entire game. Also not one designed play to get the ball in McCoy hands in the open field. WE ALL know the man can catch from his days in Philly but for whatever reason no design play to get him the ball outside of running it.

Now I will admit I am spoiled I am use to seeing well coached games and if we lose its usually because the other team is just better that night. I would like that for the friends I have here on this board as well. I don't think anyone gets that angry when the other team was just better but when your team just looks so out coached its dos heartening I know I remember the early 90's.

Edited by PatsFanNH