dave mcbride

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

... And it would have been worse if the phantom holding call on the Decker bomb hadn't been called.

I tell you what... you look pretty smart on Tyrod right now. He was horrible again tonight.

Fitz threw for almost 400, he carried his team to Victory as I stated in another post. Taylor did not.... We have to stop blaming REFS for a terrible team effort.

I'll be accepting apologies from every hater here who derided my opinions on the team.

It's really not that hard to say a team that has been terrible for almost two straight decades is likely to be bad again. Congrats. You don't say anything new or fresh or bring a new perspective w your posts. You just say everyone and everything sucks. And the fact that you want a pat on the back is embarrassing.

Please provide the names of 3 franchise QBs available in next year's draft

We really dont have to....we just know our lying eyes....after years

of watching football......are certain who have isnt going to get it done in the long run. So yes.....I will see whats

behind door no. 2.. I dont have

a decade of Tyrod in me.

Edited by billsfan714

It's really not that hard to say a team that has been terrible for almost two straight decades is likely to be bad again. Congrats. You don't say anything new or fresh or bring a new perspective w your posts. You just say everyone and everything sucks. And the fact that you want a pat on the back is embarrassing.

Tissue?

The Ryans are done. Rex will never be a head coach again. He'll joke that he was never suited for it to begin with and loves coaching defense. The joke will be on us.

I see a Rex and Rob ESPN talk show in their future.

With any luck, Russ will be their welcoming host.