How bad is Goff?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sucks by why all the hate?

If people want to get dressed up in goofy clothes and waste their weekend afternoons at least they aren't bothering me. If it comes on TV, just turn it off.

I honestly think it's one of the harder sports to play. Not many people can take a stick and hit a little white ball 300 yards straight every time they swing.

I honestly think it's one of the harder sports to play. Not many people can take a stick and hit a little white ball 300 yards straight every time they swing.

I don't disagree but it is still boring. Bridge is another one. It's a tough card game but who really wants to sit around all day arguing with old ladies? I mean other than Beerboy.

Goff played? I didn't even bother watching. The NFL is pushing the Rams down our throat with Hard Knocks and MNF and I'm just not interested in watching a terrible team. I'm barely interested in watching the Bills these days. I can only take so much sub par football in my life

Jeff is going to look pretty bad if Goff flames out and Wentz continues to shine. Eagles said they would have taken Wentz with the number one pick. You expect them to say that but if he really was their guy all along maybe some organizations know how to pick em and some dont.

Even holding the first pick is no guarantee. Dont know if I trust Whaley to be making that decision eight months from now if Tyrod cant do it.

But it's so pretty out there, like a park all around you. And, eventually, the beer cart lady will drive by. Stock up!

I don't disagree but it is still boring. Bridge is another one. It's a tough card game but who really wants to sit around all day arguing with old ladies? I mean other than Beerboy.

Clearly you've never seen old ladies get fired up at the bridge table. The unspoken rivalry between my mother and grandmother at the bridge table was delicious. When grandma started snapping the cards out of her hand you knew it was game over.

If people want to get dressed up in goofy clothes and waste their weekend afternoons at least they aren't bothering me. If it comes on TV, just turn it off.

I want you to go kill all the goffers.

Why pick on Goff from last night when you can pick on Blaine Gabbert?

The amount of mediocre QB talent playing in this league is mind blowing.

True.

Jared is busy golfing? Is that why he's a no-show as the Rams QB? :lol:

(Sounds a bit too much like one Trent Edwards. Egads. :sick: )

That's a lot of time and effort and illegality. I'll pass. And they don't bother me because they stay where the belong unlike bicyclists.

You are talking about "on the road" as where bicyclists belong, right? (Share the Road. It's the Law).

Who the heck are "goffers" and why do you want them kilt?

Why pick on Goff from last night when you can pick on Blaine Gabbert?

The amount of mediocre QB talent playing in this league is mind blowing.

This is Exhibit A of why, providing he doesn't melt down as v. Jax, EJ will get an offer somewhere.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

Clearly you've never seen old ladies get fired up at the bridge table. The unspoken rivalry between my mother and grandmother at the bridge table was delicious. When grandma started snapping the cards out of her hand you knew it was game over.

Don't get me wrong Sandy....

And here I'm thinking you're talking about teens in white face paint with black hair & clothing.

And here I'm thinking you're talking about teens in white face paint with black hair & clothing.

I haven't been to the course in a long time. I think it was a wedding reception. Is that what the kids wear when they're playing nowadays?

You are talking about "on the road" as where bicyclists belong, right? (Share the Road. It's the Law).

LOL. Share the road with bicycles? They want the whole thing and don't obey the rules. They don't call them the spandex mafia for nothing.

Licensed to kill goffers by the government of the United Nations. A man, free to kill goffers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will never quit - ever. They're like the Viet Cong - Varmint Cong. So you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower. And that's all she wrote.