Chris brown: Tyrod was getting plays called in late ALL game

Yeezus

Is Greg Roman serious??? What he hell is wrong with these coaches, how the hell do you not get play calls in on time in a NFL game

This explains why so many used timeouts and no urgency, the offense couldn't even break huddle until 10secs left on the play clock

THis shows once again that these coaches did not prepare properly for this game. This might be one of the worst, if not worst, coaching staff assembled I've seen in 20 years watching the bills

Even Jaurons offense was somewhat functional. Embarrassing

Well, on the positive side that extra time allowed him to call a fantastic game.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FWIW, it was mentioned by Brown in this interview:

http://www.buffalobills.com/video/audio/The-John-Murphy-Show-September-12/edbc5215-5fe8-47d1-b431-2390f84f841c

About 55:45 in.

9-12: CHRIS BROWN WITH JOHN MURPHY (20:05)

Here's the Chris Brown interview isolated. The late play call comment is at 6:50 into the segment.

9-12: CHRIS BROWN WITH JOHN MURPHY (20:05)

Here's the Chris Brown interview isolated. The late play call comment is at 6:50 into the segment.

Interesting part is that it's Brown's observation - no one actually came out and said it (not that anyone would).

Granted, he's not wrong about them breaking the huddle late with no time to audible, which (I'm assuming) is likely caused by getting the play late. But could it also potentially be "calling the plays slow" (i.e. dicking around in the huddle) or huddling up late? Got me on the real issue, but they'd better figure it out STAT!!

Just do whatever they did to make the Defensive plays come in on time this year - does Rex have a cousin Ronald that knows Offense?

Edited by Heitz

I would like to point out the Ravens guy that does the sound bites and crowd pumpers in between plays is awesome, however borderline cheating.

At Bills game we play the train/locomotive horn in between plays. Usually just on 3rd down. And when we do, it's usually done once the offense breaks huddle. Yesterday at the Ravens game they played pump up music to get the crowd cheering, chanting, and following along, only to cut it out as late as very possible. After the Bills offense was already on the line and making adjustments. once the music was done, people were still in mod singing/chanting like a 12 year old singing Taylor Swift and then their mom turns the radio off on them.

With that being said, we should have adjusted to that. It's not like it wasn't happening from the first play.

Which is also why they managed to run right down the field to start the 2nd half. Only to be stopped short right as fans made their ways back to their seats and managed to get loud again. The majority of that first drive the stands were empty.

I would like to point out the Ravens guy that does the sound bites and crowd pumpers in between plays is awesome, however borderline cheating.

At Bills game we play the train/locomotive horn in between plays. Usually just on 3rd down. And when we do, it's usually done once the offense breaks huddle. Yesterday at the Ravens game they played pump up music to get the crowd cheering, chanting, and following along, only to cut it out as late as very possible. After the Bills offense was already on the line and making adjustments. once the music was done, people were still in mod singing/chanting like a 12 year old singing Taylor Swift and then their mom turns the radio off on them.

With that being said, we should have adjusted to that. It's not like it wasn't happening from the first play.

Which is also why they managed to run right down the field to start the 2nd half. Only to be stopped short right as fans made their ways back to their seats and managed to get loud again. The majority of that first drive the stands were empty.

I will say the fans were very quiet. They had to be really encouraged to make noise. It was nothing like Buffalo. People say it's "hostile"-- totally over rated.