Confirmed: Rob Gronkowski Out vs. Arizona

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This.

Just starting to clue in. Here's the question - who is their third-string QB? Because the Pats* are going to need him. That kid is going to get killed.

brisett from nc state who they took this year in the 3rd. cardale jones like. big and strong but raw

@rapsheet

The #Patriots have officially downgraded TE Rob Gronkowski, OL Jonathan Cooper and OT Nate Solder to out. They didn't travel.

This.

Just starting to clue in. Here's the question - who is their third-string QB? Because the Pats* are going to need him. That kid is going to get killed.

Jacoby Brissett

the tight end who misses as many games as Goodwin.

he tries to be a player....not on the field and it catches up with him.

I am sure he will have a Presser ( 26 blitzers favorite made up word) to explain how jogging on the beach with some starlet caused his hammy to extend.

IMHO he has forgot about what got him there and Belicheat is close to dumping his butt

I am sure he will have a Presser ( 26 blitzers favorite made up word) to explain how jogging on the beach with some starlet caused his hammy to extend.

IMHO he has forgot about what got him there and Belicheat is close to dumping his butt

Goodwin isn't in the conversation as best player at his position when healthy

When Belicheat dumps his butt, I hope we grab him post haste.