Week 1: Ravens' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final Drive: Instant Reaction To Roster Cuts (2:16)

How will the release of 2014 Pro Bowl running back Justin Forsett affect the rest of the team?

Full Presser: John Harbaugh Talks Injuries and Cuts (7:26)

The Ravens head coach also confirmed that returner Devin Hester worked out for the team.
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

First game of the season Vegas is always way off. Teams are significantly different from personnel, play calling, packages etc.

There are lots of rusty players on both sides of the ball. Flacco and Suggs make the Ravens go, both coming off major injuries last year.

Sammy, Kyle, Glenn, Richie, Aaron all had very limited camps. Mills is a big question mark for me at RT, he's going to have to represent against that active Ravens front.

Dumervil can be a huge problem if he's on his game.

4th quarter game baby. TT vs. Flacco

Terrence West could surprise and has had a strong offseason. He's very talented.

He hasn't shown much so far in his career. He was unspectacular with the Browns for the past 2 seasons and only looked good against the Lions' backups in the 3rd pre-season game this year for the Ravens. Kevin Dixon also looked good, against their starters. Why he isn't starting I'm not sure (I don't think he's injured or has been suspended) other than he's a rookie.

@buffalobills

@RapSheet

Meanwhile, #Ravens are signing return man Devin Hester, who worked out twice and passed a physical. The plan when they cut Keenan Reynolds

Ravens plan to sign veteran kick-return guru Hester