Delusional Tasker

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He was speaking in the extreme. If a team was desperate enough, kind of situation. No one thinks EJ commands 2 1st's, but I think in the right situation a 1st rounder isn't out of the realm.

Tim-

Is that the same as pulling absurd nonsense out of his ass?

If someone was desperate enough to offer a 3d the Bills would jump all over it. Even that won't happen.

He was speaking in the extreme. If a team was desperate enough, kind of situation. No one thinks EJ commands 2 1st's, but I think in the right situation a 1st rounder isn't out of the realm.

Tim-

NFW. They could maybe get a 4th if a team was really desperate. Cassel-type compensation is more likely.

Tim-

Hahaha! It was a stupid thing to say. There is no situation where a team would give up 2 1st round picks for EJM. None.

It was a complete "For instance, if..." hypothetical. He was following up comments about the Bills wanting to stick with EJ as their backup but that every player is negotiable at the right price, and there are some desperate QB situations out there.

Edited by jimmy10

It was a complete "For instance, if..." hypothetical. He was following up comments about the Bills wanting to stick with EJ as their backup but that every player is negotiable at the right price, and there are some desperate QB situations out there.

that makes it no more reasonable. the phrase 2 firsts was absolutely ridiculous.

It was ridiculous. No team is desperate enough to pay two #1s or even #1 and #2 picks for any back up QB in the league. Most of the starting QBs wouldn't even fetch that price.

that makes it no more reasonable. the phrase 2 firsts was absolutely ridiculous.

It was ridiculous. No team is desperate enough to pay two #1s or even #1 and #2 picks for any back up QB in the league. Most of the starting QBs wouldn't even fetch that price.

Alrighty then. Remind me never to use hyperbole around you guys.

Edited by jimmy10

I couldn't believe his comment that the Bill's could get 2 number 1's for EJ in the right situation. I wonder if he knows Marijuana is not legal in Michigan. I think EJ has made improvements this year, but not that much.

That was just a stupid comment, I would take a second round pick for EJ and be very happy with it.