Terrance Knighton cut by Pats

YoloinOhio

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sign him up. Offer him what Biermann got...and then cut Biermann.

why would you cut Bierman?..he played pretty good Sat for only being with Bills for less then a week and still not in full football shape...the PF penalty on QB was BS...plus he plays OLB which we need depth at...signing PotRoast shouldnt mean cutting Bierman...jmo

The Bills defense this year is predicated on having all three DL be able to play all three DL positions, so the offense cannot prepare for who will be at what position on any given play. Yes we signed a couple scrap NT types lately but I imagine one will be used, if he even makes the team, in situation short yardage packages.

He didn't get on the field for game 3 of the preseason, read into it what you want but Anthony Johnson was impressive throughout the offseason and may just out worked him. I'm assuming with this cut Johnson makes the team.

Potroast = worth a look

He did not want to play the game and he got his wish.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/patriots-release-offseason-addition-dt-terrance-knighton-082916

New England Patriots defensive tackle Terrance Knighton, who spoke out after he didn’t play in the team’s Friday preseason game, found out why Monday, when he was released.
Knighton signed with the Patriots in April after starting 96 games in seven NFL seasons with the Jaguars, Broncos and Redskins, but wound up announcing the news of his own departure.

Pot Roast is the kind of vet that gets picked up by a new team after week 1 so that they won't be on the hook for salary for the entire season.

This is what most teams should be doing for veterans which might have some fuel in tank but not enough for full season. However I hope it is not the Bills who sign him.

Sign him up. Offer him what Biermann got...and then cut Biermann.

why would you cut Bierman?..he played pretty good Sat for only being with Bills for less then a week and still not in full football shape...the PF penalty on QB was BS...plus he plays OLB which we need depth at...signing PotRoast shouldnt mean cutting Bierman...jmo

I the Doc is a Bravo reality tv fan and wants to spice up the show Bierman is on.

He did not want to play the game and he got his wish.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/patriots-release-offseason-addition-dt-terrance-knighton-082916

This is what most teams should be doing for veterans which might have some fuel in tank but not enough for full season. However I hope it is not the Bills who sign him.

I the Doc is a Bravo reality tv fan and wants to spice up the show Bierman is on.

He didn't want to play the game? Hmm what do you mean?

I was going to ask that. And no, I'm not a Bravo fan.

No idea what he meant, PR said he was ready to play big minutes and never got put into the game. According to local reporters the Patriots had a personnel chef for Knighton and he has lost weight since being here. Rumors are they were concerned with his technique, supposedly got turned sideways multiple times in the first few preseason games. They also drafted Vincent Valentine in the 3rd round, I'm sticking too it- he was a victim of being surrounded by younger more talented players. I'd like to see him in our rotation.

Edited by Commonsense

Pot roast would have to have an awfully big opinion of himself, if he thought that NE cutting him was their "misery" in which he had a chance to delight.

But I digress. And I expect he will just be happy to keep getting exorbitant NFL paychecks for just being a strong fat guy.