First Four Games - @BAL, v.NYJ, v.ARI, @NE

dayman

Well at least you will be happy 3 weeks.

Remains to be seen...

I want to see them come out 3-1. I'd *prefer* a win over the Patriots instead of the Cardinals because of what that win would mean in the division/conference.

I absolutely think that the Cardinals are a better team than the Bills, but they are also making the dreaded cross-country trip for a 1:00 ET game that seems to really throw a lot of teams off.

I think Cards are going to fall off due to QB play this year.

Little afraid of their Defense though

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Week 2 will be primetime night game at home and Bruce Smith's number will be retired.

If "positive mojo" and the sheer willpower of fans can force a win, it will be impossible to lose on that night.

Of course, it doesn't work that way.

I still think we will be looking good after those first 4 games.

The Ravens were very injured last year, don't think of them as an easy team.

Exactly. I wouldnt underestimate the Ravens. ESPECIALLY since they know Taylor better than we do, and are healthy this year. They know his weaknesses to the T and they are gonna exploit it. Im a huge TT fan, got the jersey week 2 last year but, the Ravens game is gonna be decided by how good our defense plays im expecting Balt to know how to neutralize TT. I could realistically see us at 2-2 in the 1st 4, as long as we beat the Jets and Pats were looking good tho.

Exactly. I wouldnt underestimate the Ravens. ESPECIALLY since they know Taylor better than we do, and are healthy this year. They know his weaknesses to the T and they are gonna exploit it. Im a huge TT fan, got the jersey week 2 last year but, the Ravens game is gonna be decided by how good our defense plays im expecting Balt to know how to neutralize TT. I could realistically see us at 2-2 in the 1st 4, as long as we beat the Jets and Pats were looking good tho.

I respect this point, but Tyrod has changed his game a bit. Consider how he played beginning of last year. Skittish in the pocket, and his passing game was limited. if they think he is going to run under pressure, they might surprised how his pocket patience has improved and he #throwsoverthemiddle

Week 2 will be primetime night game at home and Bruce Smith's number will be retired.

If "positive mojo" and the sheer willpower of fans can force a win, it will be impossible to lose on that night.

Of course, it doesn't work that way.

I still think we will be looking good after those first 4 games.

I would like to think so too. Each game will be a formidable test though.

I respect this point, but Tyrod has changed his game a bit. Consider how he played beginning of last year. Skittish in the pocket, and his passing game was limited. if they think he is going to run under pressure, they might surprised how his pocket patience has improved and he #throwsoverthemiddle

I would like to think so too. Each game will be a formidable test though.

His progression has been damn good and downplayed by the NNNs but, just like how Rex has the inside track when we play the Jets because he used to coach there, then Balt might have the inside track on getting TT off his game, and the pressure of playing against his old team is either gonna work for us, or against us, thats all im saying.

His progression has been damn good and downplayed by the NNNs but, just like how Rex has the inside track when we play the Jets because he used to coach there, then Balt might have the inside track on getting TT off his game, and the pressure of playing against his old team is either gonna work for us, or against us, thats all im saying.

Oh sure Marty, thats the fun of the First game. If anyone knows Taylor it should be Baltimore !

I think he will just play his game though.

Really looking forward to that game !!

Oh sure Marty, thats the fun of the First game. If anyone knows Taylor it should be Baltimore !

I think he will just play his game though.

Really looking forward to that game !!

Same here, I 4got to take that into account! He knows the weak links in the defense! Well then I guess those points off-set eachother.

To TTs home coming game.

:beer:

I see 2-2 at best . Win home opener vs Jets , maybe hang around vs AZ in a low scoring affair. At BAL and at NE are losses.

I think Baltimore will be better than last year, but they are still in a lull right now.

I think we can and will win that game. Won't be easy though!

Who do the ravens have on their team besides suggs, flacco and steve smith?

Well they went into Indy and won while we lost to them at home.

career ending i'd think

That's too bad. If I'm thinking of the right dude he does a lot of good work outside of football.

Edited by 4merper4mer

Same here, I 4got to take that into account! He knows the weak links in the defense! Well then I guess those points off-set eachother.

To TTs home coming game.

:beer:

:beer: for sure Bud !!

I see 2-2 at best . Win home opener vs Jets , maybe hang around vs AZ in a low scoring affair. At BAL and at NE are losses.

Honestly and respectfully do not understand the definitive answers here.

career ending i'd think

That is terrible.

I am worried about Gragg.

bal still had a very good defense last but even with flacco they were 3-7 when he went out. just adding an OT i don't think will bring them to above .500. I think we win that game.

I think we have very good chance to win that game. those guys are still trying to find their identity. they say its the run game. Well Bills might be one of the best against the run. period. And the pass defense is going to be improved from last year.

If i was doing shots of Koolaid I might think we blow their doors off and Flacco cries himself to sleep that night while considering retirement

Well they went into Indy and won while we lost to them at home.

That's too bad. If I'm thinking of the right dude he does a lot of good work outside of football.

Indy was not much good last year, and might be the same this year. Even if Luck slides :lol:

1 - 3. They'll beat the Jets. Cards is an ugly game. Ravens are tough at home. We should beat the Pats but something tells me no. Perhaps penalties, blown coverages, poor tackling, or bone head play. Or the damn refs!

This.

Maybe better if TT can put the team on his back.

I'm not so sure about that Cards game. I mean, we get 10 days to prepare for them, it's at home, crowd will be fired up...who knows?

I wouldn't be too upset with 2-2 after the first four. We then get Dareus back, so there's that. I'll stay optimistic for a while...at least until after the opener.