Kaepernick and the National Anthem

harbaugh has to endorse him. As a coach of a super snowflake disgusting and terrible whilst also vile and despicable school its a way for him to bond with the terrible deplorables Ann arbor.

!@#$ ttun

Edit. How long before someone starts a thread on this today on tsw?

Go Blue

Agree that if somebody gets desperate enough CK will get a call.

However the Vick and Peterson comparisons are little off as both were All Pro caliber players at the time of their disgrace whereas CK was a backup / midseason replacement on the NFL's second worst team

It's amazing to me how hard the NFL is working to get Kap a job. Virtually every time I go to NFL.com, there is some article (B. Brooks) or some player arguing that Kap is one of the best available and it's just a damn shame that no one is willing to take a chance. I believe one of the Seahawks players said racism was what was holding people from signing Kap.

Get that? A league which mostly employs blacks doesn't want to hire Kap...because he's black.

Dear NFL...if you are good at the sport, people don't care if you're black and they don't care if you're gay. If you suck at football, they don't want you on their team. Not Kap. Not Michael Sam. No matter how hard you beg.

Please drop your agenda and stop applying classic far-left progressive labels to people who just want to watch a football game.

It's amazing to me how hard the NFL is working to get Kap a job. Virtually every time I go to NFL.com, there is some article (B. Brooks) or some player arguing that Kap is one of the best available and it's just a damn shame that no one is willing to take a chance. I believe one of the Seahawks players said racism was what was holding people from signing Kap.

Get that? A league which mostly employs blacks doesn't want to hire Kap...because he's black.

Dear NFL...if you are good at the sport, people don't care if you're black and they don't care if you're gay. If you suck at football, they don't want you on their team. Not Kap. Not Michael Sam. No matter how hard you beg.

Please drop your agenda and stop applying classic far-left progressive labels to people who just want to watch a football game.

I didn't even know he was black until people started calling me racist for not giving a **** about his kneeling during the anthem.

I didn't even know he was black until people started calling me racist for not giving a **** about his kneeling during the anthem.

Mine was over Derek Jeter, I had no clue he was black.

Now you just wait a dog-gonned minute. Derek Jeter NEVER knelt down during the playing of the National Anthem. :angry:

Yes, that wasn't implied, but a conversation about him (and I hold his accomplishments in the highest regards) turned into a bad incident because I didn't correctly identify his demographic....

That's a good point. My only counter to that is that he thrived under Jim Harbaugh (who recently endorsed Kaepernick) before the last two 49ers seasons with two new OC's. Put this guy in the right system and he could thrive. I look at his stats from last year and he has a 90.7% passing rating on a team that sucked. I still think he gets signed by somebody before the season, but continuing saying stupid **** like that doesn't help his case.

It's the system that's the problem jive turkey. It must be dismantled.

Vick reentered the league after betting on dogs fighting to the death. Peterson reentered the league after beating his son with a tree branch. If a team gets desparate for a backup qb either because of injuries or bad play in the preseason, he'll get a call.

On the surface of course torturing dogs and whipping kids is worse than anything Kap did, but that's not how a large segment of the public views it.

Some stray dogs died? Meh, they're just dogs. Someone disciplined their kid? Meh, I got a lot worse when I was a kid.

But sh-- all over my flag and continually disrespect my country and by extension our military and cops, all while you're earning millions to play a game? That's going to boil a lot of pots.

Where are his fan boys gobbling up his nuts? I miss them

I can't speak for all of them, but I know Tim Graham* promised to never return to TBD. And he compared Kaepernick to Muhammad Ali.

*Please don't tell Badol I made a Tim Graham joke. It triggers him and he starts telling lies.

I can't speak for all of them, but I know Tim Graham* promised to never return to TBD. And he compared Kaepernick to Muhammad Ali.

*Please don't tell Badol I made a Tim Graham joke. It triggers him and he starts telling lies.

I'm embarrassed for those who clung to this man and his statements. I dare not call them beliefs because that would infer that he had the ability to think.

He has proven to be a dolt. He quit a team and a paycheck to do nothing. And I cannot imagine an agent endorsing this so I am sure it was against professional advice. He has continued to run his mouth knowing it has no bearing in the world because he is just a peon. The most obvious difficulty for him and his ilk is that no one truly gives a **** about the false motive of police killing folks anymore. They only care about Nazi Trump or whatever hash tag is next.

In 2-3 yrs kaepernick will be just a member of the anals of history. A wart on the crack of what was once a talented season.