Bills cut Karlos Williams

FireChan

WTH does that have to do with how the two were treated? If you don't understand the disparity in their respective standings on the team with the different outcomes, then I cannot help you.

I get the contractual part... Cutting Marcel results in a significant cap hit... More punishment for the team,than the cut player.

What I don't get is why a perennial playoff no-show, is so quick to cut a kid that pours in points, and moves the chains with reugularity?

Any moron can see Karlos did wrong... But doesn't the punishment have to fit the crime, anymore? Let's hope this is the last fail in an absolutely BRUTAL offseason..

Wait, now they cut last year's ypc leader Mike Gillislee??? Stop the madness!!

Better than Lesean was what i said.... More TD's than Gilisllee, and a ypc that's essentially the same... Nice try.

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get the contractual part... Cutting Marcel results in a significant cap hit... More punishment for the team,than the cut player.

What I don't get is why a perennial playoff no-show, is so quick to cut a kid that pours in points, and moves the chains with reugularity?

Any moron can see Karlos did wrong... But doesn't the punishment have to fit the crime, anymore? Let's hope this is the last fail in an absolutely BRUTAL offseason..

Better than Lesean was what i said.... More TD's than Gilisllee, and a ypc that's essentially the same... Nice try.

If the weight was going back up- it makes more sense

Was at the game all day. What did I miss? Why would they cut Karlos now out of nowhere? Should have cut him when he showed up high and fat. What reason do they have to do it now? The other backs besides Gilleslee look bad

I know karlos came in over weight and all and his looming suspension for drugs but why don't Wiley be me more up front about his release, he says the guy was never going to make the team, says who he never got a chance where's his second chance they sure gave marcel plenty I guess it's about the money they have a lot of money tied up with marcel, I just think Wiley is a snake in the grass can't trust him.

So, he showed up to camp fat. -SHAAAAME. I though the whole point of camp was to GET BACK into football shape! ... This guy was a bona-fide weapon, and PROVED IT when it mattered... Is there a single brain cell left anywhere at OBD? :wallbash:

guy doesn't work hard and teammates turned on him.......were talking about a third string RB who get maybe 15 carries this year

I know karlos came in over weight and all and his looming suspension for drugs but why don't Wiley be me more up front about his release, he says the guy was never going to make the team, says who he never got a chance where's his second chance they sure gave marcel plenty I guess it's about the money they have a lot of money tied up with marcel, I just think Wiley is a snake in the grass can't trust him.

Wiley? Who dat?

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

It's a silly argument as if a Franchise DT and a 5th round 2nd year RB will be treated equally. Some people argue just for the sake of it.

I honestly dont think 95% of the people on this board realize how good Dareus is. How he affects an offense

Too fat... Pssshhhht... Jerome Betttis... Tyrone Wheatley... Natrone means... All useless fatties!

pssshhhtttt - all worked very hard and loved by teammates ........notice the difference - well everyone else did

Ideal playing weight 230 lbs.

Reporting weight at OTAs 253 lbs.

Weight when they cut him 260 lbs. How's that for a commitment to getting in shape after OTAs?

He literally couldn't play football at that weight. Period. End of story.

GO BILLS!!!

Was at the game all day. What did I miss? Why would they cut Karlos now out of nowhere? Should have cut him when he showed up high and fat. What reason do they have to do it now? The other backs besides Gilleslee look bad

other Williams looks good. Perhaps a Williams quota in the backfield?