Bruce Arians in the hospital

YoloinOhio

According to the special on him he's had a lot of health issues in the past. From what I understand it's been coaching stress related. The guy puts his everything into coaching - claims he's adjusted - but I'm not sure it's all that easy for him.

Not if we want him to beat the Pats in week 1. I love this guy. My second son has followed with a passion the Birds since he was 7. Long story, so I've come to follow them as well. The comment about him living to work is not accurate. The story on him is he used to act this way, had some health issues young, and changed his position. He encourages his coaches to never miss kids plays amd games, and he even stated in the Amazon special he doesn't a understand why head coaches in the NFL are sleeping in their facilities or working 17 hours a day.

I think he said something like, "it's not that complicated". I'm sure he'll be fine, but sure wish we chose him over Maroone a couple of years ago. Remember he took a 5-11 team to double digit wins in his first year and not looked back.

FYI I've heard that his health issues are part of the reason why he was fired by steelers and not hired as HC by some teams before he went to AZ. Mostly that he was disorganized and didn't take care of himself. He may have changed I don't know, don't shoot the messenger those of you who love him.