Possible One Game Suspension for Manny Lawson for DV

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we are still back to the he said/he said. Tim G source says its DV. Manny and his agent deny it is DV. i think we know it isn't the 2014 incident and it's something from 2015. But something relatively "minor" for there to be 1 game on the table.

I thought Tim G walked that one back. I don't think Tim G has any idea what the suspension is for or if in fact there is even going to be a suspension. He's just speculating based on the speculation of someone he knows. Crack reporting.

I thought Tim G walked that one back. I don't think Tim G has any idea what the suspension is for or if in fact there is even going to be a suspension. He's just speculating based on the speculation of someone he knows. Crack reporting.

If it's not domestic violence related he should lose his job. That's a really !@#$ed up accusation to make about someone that can really hurt someone's name.

i think it was yesterday that he said one of the sources told him it is DV.

I am of course still speculating here but I've been following this saga pretty closely. It's my opinion that manny likely did get into something last offseason and did not report it to the team. That's why they didn't know and he said he didn't know until TG dug it up - he may not have thought it was something worth reporting. I think his agent did know.

I am of course still speculating here but I've been following this saga pretty closely. It's my opinion that manny likely did get into something last offseason and did not report it to the team. That's why they didn't know and he said he didn't know until TG dug it up - he may not have thought it was something worth reporting. I think his agent did know.

Maybe I missed something. What has Tim G dug up?

Maybe I missed something. What has Tim G dug up?

he has pretty consistently said that he has a source who says it was last offseason and it was DV related. And 3 sources that said the NFL is investigating "an incident " involving Lawson. He has not found out what it is exactly. But as of yesterday the investigation has been now confirmed by the league, and the team now acknowledges it. I don't think it's an issue of the team not having its story straight. It's my opinion that they didn't know until this week. That's just the way it lines up for me.

The 2014 incident he dug up where the charges were dropped is separate, it appears.

Edited by YoloinOhio

he has pretty consistently said that he has a source who says it was last offseason and it was DV related. And 3 sources that said the NFL is investigating "an incident " involving Lawson. He has not found out what it is exactly. But as of yesterday the investigation has been now confirmed by the league, and the team now acknowledges it. I don't think it's an issue of the team not having its story straight. It's my opinion that they didn't know until this week. That's just the way it lines up for me.

The 2014 incident he dug up where the charges were dropped is separate, it appears.

I think the problem is, for me, he doesn't have all the facts. He has no idea when this incident occurred or what it was. The NFL has acknowledge they are investigating for an incident potentially violating personal conduct policy. Instead Tim Graham just says it's Domestic Violence. He hasn't found out exactly what it is but he and his source are certain it's DV.

I think the problem is, for me, he doesn't have all the facts. He has no idea when this incident occurred or what it was. The NFL has acknowledge they are investigating for an incident potentially violating personal conduct policy. Instead Tim Graham just says it's Domestic Violence. He hasn't found out exactly what it is but he and his source are certain it's DV.

He's given us everything his source has given him. Not sure what else he can do.

Won't stop him from getting crucified on this board, though. Nothing like a witch hunt for the outrage crowd to make snark, then disappear when they're proven wrong.