TOD 8/15: Season-game by game-what do you expect - Cardinals

Last year no teams came

2014 from the afc west both SD and KC

2013 KC

2012 beat KC lost to the Rams (Seattle was in Toronto so I'm not counting it)

They are 1-4 over their last 5. Not good for the supposed west coast to east coast 1pm advantage.

This is a game that I have to stretch hard to come up with a Bills win. Arizona was last year and will be again this year my favorite to make the SB from the NFC.

SD is the one...thanks.

KC is definitely not west coast, nor is St. Louis.

Kansas City = west coast?

Nah--I'm looking at the major time difference being a factor.

SD is the one...thanks.

KC is definitely not west coast, nor is St. Louis.

Nah--I'm looking at the major time difference being a factor.

I know that was a thing but hasn't that kinda shifted? Don't west coast teams come out earlier in the week now to get adjusted?

Cardinals defense is a little overrated. They get turnovers, but on a down to down basics they are overated in my opinion. Their offense puts the opposing teams offense in a position where they have to score a lot to keep up and thats when the turnovers they get happen.

That is why the went out to get Chandler Jones because they were a little soft vs the run and needed someone to rush the passer.

Edited by Protocal69

With the Cardinals facing Rex Ryan's #1 rated defense, they had thier little cardinal claws full. With TDs from the D and kicking team and Taylor's 3 scoring drives was enough for the Bills to win it going away 33-17.

The team immediately starts preparations for next week's showdown with the as of yet to win a game, Patsies**.

Edited by reddogblitz