YoloinOhio

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like it's going to be called "The Cap."

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

According to Hammer that seems to be a vinyl banner that can be changed regularly for marketing purposes.

I dig the change. I never embraced the stadium as RWS...it was Rich Stadium for a longer period of time, including the 90s heydays. New Era Field is a fresh start with a relevant, local company.

According to Hammer that seems to be a vinyl banner that can be changed regularly for marketing purposes.

I dig the change. I never embraced the stadium as RWS...it was Rich Stadium for a longer period of time, including the 90s heydays. New Era Field is a fresh start with a relevant, local company.

That's good. I don't think I could get behind calling it "the cap". I think is sooner be more comfortable calling Heinz Field "the ketchup bowl" Edited by The Wiz

@john_wawrow

Mary Wilson on #Bills New Era Field: "I love Buffalo and with all of the resurgence that it's enjoying right now ..." 1/5

Mary Wilson continued: "it's fitting that the new naming rights agreement is with New Era. ..." #Bills 2/5

Mary Wilson continued: "Naturally, there's an element of sadness for me personally that I hope fans would understand. ..." #Bills 3/5

Mary Wilson continued: "But I'm excited for the Bills organization and for New Era with their successes ..." #Bills 4/5

Mary Wilson continued: "And it's so great that a local company of this magnitude will be on this stadium." #Bills 5/5

@john_wawrow

Mary Wilson on #Bills New Era Field: "I love Buffalo and with all of the resurgence that it's enjoying right now ..." 1/5

Mary Wilson continued: "it's fitting that the new naming rights agreement is with New Era. ..." #Bills 2/5

Mary Wilson continued: "Naturally, there's an element of sadness for me personally that I hope fans would understand. ..." #Bills 3/5

Mary Wilson continued: "But I'm excited for the Bills organization and for New Era with their successes ..." #Bills 4/5

Mary Wilson continued: "And it's so great that a local company of this magnitude will be on this stadium." #Bills 5/5

She is so awesome!!!

Darren Rovell @darrenrovell 11m11 minutes ago

FIRST LOOK: Logo for Bills new stadium name, New Era Field

CqJL5r0WYAAllgs.jpg

CqJL5r0WYAAllgs.jpg
CqJL5sKWYAEFfUv.jpg

Introducing, the new home of the Buffalo Bills: New Era Field. #TheCap

CqJMmD-WIAE0Vbg.jpg

Darren Rovell @darrenrovell 11m11 minutes ago

Revenues for private @NewEraCap, which is sponsoring Bills stadium, will near $1B this year, says company CEO Chris Koch. Was $100M in 2002.