[closed]Tyrods contract looks long but its a glorified prove it deal

pbanach

As I said in the other thread, this contract might well become a standard bearer in the league with many teams looking to do the same thing. Long term "bridge" deals aren't exactly boiler plate in the league. Jimmy O did well with the structure here. And I think it takes a special kind of confident cat for a player to sign one. I think TT is special in that regard. Well done by everybody involved.

GO BILLS!!!

One of the moments that stuck out for me this past year

Tyrod goes under center....reads the formation......a wideout goes in motion.....Tyrod calling the cadence before the snap

Whoever the motion guy was.....was taking too long to get where he was supposed to go....and Tyrod barks at him....and the motion guy pick up his speed

See....that is Brady there......getting on a player who is lollygagging along......leadership.

Tyrod can do this because he has total command of the offense.....Brady like.

I mean....Tyrod does not play like Brady because he will a weapon unto himself....not just his arm, but the same command respect demeanor

I obviously love Tyrod Taylor

One of the moments that stuck out for me this past year

Tyrod goes under center....reads the formation......a wideout goes in motion.....Tyrod calling the cadence before the snap

Whoever the motion guy was.....was taking too long to get where he was supposed to go....and Tyrod barks at him....and the motion guy pick up his speed

See....that is Brady there......getting on a player who is lollygagging along......leadership.

Tyrod can do this because he has total command of the offense.....Brady like.

I mean....Tyrod does not play like Brady because he will a weapon unto himself....not just his arm, but the same command respect demeanor

I obviously love Tyrod Taylor

Our two minute offense looked like a clown show last year, some of that has to fall on Roman but it's a faaaaaar reach to compare Taylor to Brady. Coaches respond to Brady, Tyrod can get a guy to go in motion.

Our two minute offense looked like a clown show last year, some of that has to fall on Roman but it's a faaaaaar reach to compare Taylor to Brady. Coaches respond to Brady, Tyrod can get a guy to go in motion.

Now....I dont really look at that as leadership.

Players should not be bitching their coaches out on the sideline.....that is Brady pouting because of something a coach said to him.

I am talking about on the field leadership....a point was made of that today by Whaley.

Now....I dont really look at that as leadership.

Players should not be bitching their coaches out on the sideline.....that is Brady pouting because of something a coach said to him.

I am talking about on the field leadership....a point was made of that today by Whaley.

So why make the comparison? Brady is one of the most openly competitive players of our lifetimes. What do you think he would do if his two minute offense was as disorganized as ours? Tyrod seems to have the respect of his teammates but it's a far cry from what Brady brings to the table.

So why make the comparison? Brady is one of the most openly competitive players of our lifetimes. What do you think he would do if his two minute offense was as disorganized as ours? Tyrod seems to have the respect of his teammates but it's a far cry from what Brady brings to the table.

There are some things that Brady does that I like and some that I dont like

I like that Brady is not afraid to get in one of his players face

I dont like that he is a pouty biach sometimes

Does make any sense?

There are some things that Brady does that I like and some that I dont like

I like that Brady is not afraid to get in one of his players face

I dont like that he is a pouty biach sometimes

Does make any sense?

I hate everything about Brady because I'm a Bills fan stuck in New England but his compete level is off the charts and don't think that doesn't resonate through the coaching staff. That's what makes him special.