[closed]Tyrods contract looks long but its a glorified prove it deal

pbanach

Our two minute offense looked like a clown show last year, some of that has to fall on Roman but it's a faaaaaar reach to compare Taylor to Brady. Coaches respond to Brady, Tyrod can get a guy to go in motion.

Give the guy some slack for essentially being a rookie. It's unrealistic to expect any player, especially a QB, to be flawless his first season.

I'm surprised Taylor signed it. But it tells me he's not worried and believes in himself. I hope that means good things for the Bills' future.

If that was the message wouldn't he have bet on himself instead of taking the discount for a small short term raise?

I like tyrod but think your reading is twisting things into what you want to believe mostly

Give the guy some slack for essentially being a rookie. It's unrealistic to expect any player, especially a QB, to be flawless his first season.

Give him all the slack he needs, I'm more concerned about Roman than I am TT. I'm just not drunk enough to compare

TT and Brady.....yet.

If that was the message wouldn't he have bet on himself instead of taking the discount for a small short term raise?

I like tyrod but think your reading is twisting things into what you want to believe mostly

I think the Bills stepping up to give TT a raise now earned some goodwill on his part. Gotta show respect to get it.

I think the Bills stepping up to give TT a raise now earned some goodwill on his part. Gotta show respect to get it.

Agreed.

I think Taylor will do all he can to earn this.

Looks like Stephone Gilmore isn't going anywhere either.