Hey Bills fans!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We always appreciate your visits Ice!

Who do you think the Pack is targeting in the draft, or at least what major need do you think needs filling? I would guess RB is near the top, and maybe some DB help, but it would be interesting to hear what the word is there about what your needs are.

Hi Ice. Last years' run to the playoffs by you guys was incredible. Out-manned by injuries and counted out, those last 8 games were worthy of legend and will likely be remembered most for the whole season, when we look back in 10+ years. AR is incredible. We had a QB like that once. ONCE! You've had 3 of them, 2 of which were back to back.

Lucky bastards.. Thanks for stopping in! :thumbsup:

Question for you: Why is you main color green when most cheese is yellow? Green (mold) on yellow (cheese) I would understand.

Maybe it has to do with the name of the city.

This thread seems condecending.

Sometime, gbfan2010/ice bowl 67, you make it seem like we have something to celebrate. Rather have even 1 lombardi and be 0-6 vs GB. Big whoop. I was at that last GB game, and don't get me wrong I was pumped. Pumped because it gave us a chance at the playoffs, not because we beat GB.

Not mad at you bud, you are an opposing fan who generally contributes positively, but often you seem to miss the point. You get to be optimistic because you always get to the tourney. We haven't won a playoff game since the clinton administration, you have 2 lombardis and 15+ playoff appearances in that same span, so no it is no consolation to beat GB 6 times throughout history. Honestly, GB isn't even on my radar, we might as well have beaten the Browns.

All that matters is playoffs, and I am about a decade past celebrating moral bs victories like this.

Can you get us Rodgers? No? Why not?

I always wonder if Aaron Rodgers was on the Bills would they win the Superbowl? I think Rodgers would make your backs and receivers awesome. Your defense was better then ours but I really liked the 2014 Bills defense. That defense was tough and I don't know why they fired that coach before Rex Ryan. Doug something? I liked him and thought he was a great coach.

We always appreciate your visits Ice!

Who do you think the Pack is targeting in the draft, or at least what major need do you think needs filling? I would guess RB is near the top, and maybe some DB help, but it would be interesting to hear what the word is there about what your needs are.

DB help is a must and now some O line help is huge for us. We lost two good lineman in FA. We need Dbacks bad. I think the Bills right now would torch us through the air if we played you as of now.

You realize my team is 0-6 all time in Buffalo against you guys? Don't ever get down on your team and whenever you do just say we are 6-0 at home against one of the best teams in the league. Someday you guys are going to probably be 1-0 against us in the Superbowl. I hope not but you never know. I hope your draft goes great and will be following you guys.

That was very cool, thanks!

I always wonder if Aaron Rodgers was on the Bills would they win the Superbowl? I think Rodgers would make your backs and receivers awesome. Your defense was better then ours but I really liked the 2014 Bills defense. That defense was tough and I don't know why they fired that coach before Rex Ryan. Doug something? I liked him and thought he was a great coach.

DB help is a must and now some O line help is huge for us. We lost two good lineman in FA. We need Dbacks bad. I think the Bills right now would torch us through the air if we played you as of now.

I live it Doug something...that's now the head coach of the Jaguars, Doug Marrone, but we are,all trying to forget about him as well. I think the new head coach Sean McDermott is really going to help turn things around here. Solid football guy!

As far as GB draft board for this season,...at least the DB pool is really deep you should be able to get two starters for sure. OL is ok this year, but you probably need to get that before round four to be sure to get some quality.

Good luck with your draft, good,luck with your season. We look forward to your visits here. Let's keep hoping we will see a small market super bowl one of these days. The Pack versus Bills would be really cool to watch.

Zac Brown band ...that's just funny!

Edited by ajmac

• 2 weeks later...