Hey Bills fans!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is GBfan2010. Hey Cowgirlsfan, you guys will be back next season. I am sure we will have more encounters in the playoffs in the next few years. That was a great game regardless.

I think easily the most well mannered and respectful non-Bills fan poster from BBMB that I can remember. Who do you have the Pack drafting this year?

Wow bro, you are a posting here more than most of us. Sad the see the BBMB go, but all is well in the world.

I would love to see a Packers/Bills SuperBowl while Aaron is still at the helm, but at this point we need to get into the dance first. This team, with a few more positions to solidly is intriguing for sure. We will see what McDermott can squeeze out of them.

You excited about your new shiny TE toy over there?

Ice has been posting in TBD for years,

He enjoys the shoutbox,

The season is already over, apparently.

This...been a lot more than usual of this lately.

Personally, I have been thrilled with our off season based on the following:

1. McDermott hire was one I was a big fan of and nothing has changed that opinion since either. I think he is what we needed and while I didn't think everything was Rex fault like many did, its pretty obvious his system didn't fit our personnel at all and McDermotts no BS philosophy and system seem like a potential cure to an under performing defense.

2. Love the Hyde signing.

3. Love the TT restructure and him staying here as now we can focus on bigger needs at 10 like secondary and offensive receiving weapons.

4. Glad we brought back some of our guys like Lorenzo.

5. Thrilled we didn't over pay for Gilmore as we needed the cap room, although would have been nice to keep him, just not at the price he got.

6. Thrilled we didn't waste dumb money on Woods, he isnt worth near what he got.

7. Whaley doing what Whaley does in finding great values in FA IMO. Hoping we round it out with the Holmes signing becoming official.

8. Excited about the draft as there are some very exciting players who will be there at 10. They wont all be, but someone from the Adams, Hooker, Davis, Williams, Howard, Foster, Lattimore group will be there and a couple of guys who should go early could also slide there like Solomon or Allen (although I don't think either do personally).

Good luck to the Pack this year and thanks for Hyde!

Edited by Alphadawg7

I think easily the most well mannered and respectful non-Bills fan poster from BBMB that I can remember. Who do you have the Pack drafting this year?

The same could be said of him on this board. Always a welcome poster.

....good to see you over here GB2010.......sorry to hear you lost Eddie "Feast Mode" Lacy to Seattle...rumors say he's working on a HUGE endorsement deal with Slim Fast......funny to hear the pundits hammering on Thompson about "spending" in FA......Aaron is still the real deal and his "run the table" proclamation PLUS fulfilling it was mind boggling....McCarthy went from the outhouse to penthouse courtesy of Rodgers....good luck to the Pack in 2017...........

Hopefully some cornerbacks or a safety. Our secondary is god awful and we need a running back now. Our defense was really bad last season.

The Bills are one team I dont mind my Pack losing to. Classiest fanbase in the NFL I think.

Hopefully some cornerbacks or a safety. Our secondary is god awful and we need a running back now. Our defense was really bad last season.

The Bills are one team I dont mind my Pack losing to. Classiest fanbase in the NFL I think.

Packers fanbase probably has us beat Ice,

thanks for saying though...

• 3 weeks later...

You realize my team is 0-6 all time in Buffalo against you guys? Don't ever get down on your team and whenever you do just say we are 6-0 at home against one of the best teams in the league. Someday you guys are going to probably be 1-0 against us in the Superbowl. I hope not but you never know. I hope your draft goes great and will be following you guys.

You realize my team is 0-6 all time in Buffalo against you guys? Don't ever get down on your team and whenever you do just say we are 6-0 at home against one of the best teams in the league. Someday you guys are going to probably be 1-0 against us in the Superbowl. I hope not but you never know. I hope your draft goes great and will be following you guys.

Thanks Ice Bowl! Go us and go You! GB is my 2nd favourite team....the fans, team, community and my hatred for the Bears dictates that! Bears fans are terrible uneducated football fans. Chicago folks are good hockey fans though.

I've always liked the Pack, wanted nothing more than to see them dust the Cowboys in the 90s playoffs. As for recently, I still believe had they won against Seattle (keep running the INT back!), they would've handled the Cheatriots in the SB. Go Pack go! Unless you're playing the Bills of course ;)

And Aaron Rodgers is our gift to you. You're welcome.

Always nice to hear you. After rooting hard against you for the first 2 Superbowls (old AFL guy) GB is a team I admire and root for, except of course against us. Small market and cold as Hell, we have a lot in common. Now if we can just have some of your success with great QBs!

Hey Aaron Rodgers is 1-0 against Tom Brady all time and I believe he could have been 2-0 if we played them in the Super bowl had we not choked against Seattle. We are 1-0 against the Patriots all time in the Superbowl anyway. We will do our best to beat them for you guys.