Longest trip to the opener?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After eyeballing the map, I think I am a close second to those coming from Cali. I will be coming from Puerto Rico and bringing the Zika virus with me. Maybe I get bonus credit because I will be flying over more water than anyone else in the thread.

Before entering Hammer's lot, do eight shots of Moonshine. That should clean you up good.

What city is an example of Northern California?

SF... Bay Area... Sacramento, Stockton, etc...

I think you may be thinking Nor Cal as above I-80, but that isnt the case as how they define it.

When I think Nor Cal, I think small places like Truckee-Tahoe, Eureka, Chico... Places above I-80.

Where is the Mason-Dixon Cali line? Big Sur and across east to Fresno, Yosemite?

I live in Danville. East Bay. Certainly not Northern, Northern California, but it's Nor. Cal.

Northern, Northern Cal is just "Southern Oregon," right... Ha Ha!

;-)

There are two ways to get to The Ralph. Go directly towards it or directly away from it!

If I come (which I can't)... I can try and beat all you guys. Instead of going 526 miles east, I will just start driving west... Then there are those pesky oceans...

How many miles around the earth? Sans the 526 though. LoL... My luck, the guy from Cheektowaga will start walking due north... LoL

Damn you OP!! The locals are the closest, but yet the farthest!

:-)

What city is an example of Northern California?

Where is the Mason-Dixon Cali line? Big Sur and across east to Fresno, Yosemite?

According to wikipedia, NorCal if pretty much the whole state. I had been to Fresno a few times, but never considered it Northern California!

Northern_California_counties_in_red.png

I live in Danville. East Bay. Certainly not Northern, Northern California, but it's Nor. Cal.

I used to live next door in San Ramon. Great area!

Danville is certainly located Northern California as defined by Californians. Danville is also home, I believe, of Captain Sullenberger - the pilot that Clint Eastwood is soon releasing a movie about, starring Tom Hanks as Sully.

San Francisco is the unofficial capital of NorCal while LA is the unofficial capital of SoCal.

Danville is certainly located Northern California as defined by Californians. Danville is also home, I believe, of Captain Sullenberger - the pilot that Clint Eastwood is soon releasing a movie about, starring Tom Hanks as Sully.

San Francisco is the unofficial capital of NorCal while LA is the unofficial capital of SoCal.

I wonder if it will be a fictional piece like his Chris Kyle movie.

Sully is my neighbor and president of our HOA.