Cargo shorts - yes or no

I'm beginning to think people that are blue collar workers or outdoors type are more apt to have and wear cargo shorts than office workers.

Correction:

Blue collar workers who've given up wear cargo shorts.

White collar workers who like to pretend they're manly, wear cargo shorts.

The rest of us think they look stupid and are pointless.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're working as an HVAC repairman, cargo shorts are functional. Totally different argument.

90% of people are not working as the HVAC repairmen and therefore look like total morons. Just like all the people driving pickup trucks "because."

If you're working as an HVAC repairman, cargo shorts are functional. Totally different argument.

90% of people are not working as the HVAC repairmen and therefore look like total morons. Just like all the people driving pickup trucks "because."

Something should be said for "utilitarianism." No? I betcha the same chick throwing away the dudes cargo shorts, drives an 4x4 and never goes off roading (except when under the sheets... 0:) )

:nana:

No f@#$ing way you'd catch me in cargo shorts in out in public.

However, 8 years ago, for the express purpose of attending a music festival and carrying as much beer and bottled water as possible, cargo shorts were highly convenient.

Guess how many bottles of wine you can stash in two packed camping chairs? Four!

No f@#$ing way you'd catch me in cargo shorts in out in public.

However, 8 years ago, for the express purpose of attending a music festival and carrying as much beer and bottled water as possible, cargo shorts were highly convenient.

So this past weekend I went to a hot rod show in a local park. Wore the cargo shorts. You're telling me that's inappropriate for THAT environment?

So this past weekend I went to a hot rod show in a local park. Wore the cargo shorts. You're telling me that's inappropriate for THAT environment?

Did you walk outside your house where others could see you? Then inappropriate.