Cargo shorts - yes or no

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may be another can of worms...people who tuck in their t-shirts (or in this case, their "man"-spaghetti strap tank top). T-shirts are not meant to be tucked in.

That used to be the case before I lost 100+ pounds... But since, being skinny again, everything has to be tucked in... Even the new smaller size shirts. I went from a XX/XXX to a M/L. It simply feels weird to have an untucked shirt now.

You are right... You may have opened a can of worms... ;-)

Carpenter shorts > cargo shorts

Which is just the hammer loop sans a few less pockets.

The problem with cargo shorts is that they are too big, too baggy on any body type.

I don't wear shorts or sandals so it matters little to me - just an observation that sometimes we men have a hard time finding appropriately sized clothing for our bodies.

I have both. I don't know if I'm looking in the wrong places, but the regular shorts seem to be a bit shorter most of the time and don't come down close enough to my knees. The cargos seem to consistently be the right length for me.

Since we're in a fashion thread now, may I request that the "man bun" go away permanently? Even worse, the guys who don't have long hair but create a "man tuft" instead?

See: husband/swim coach for the Hungarian who has won two golds at the Rio Olympics.

Douchiest. Thing. Ever.

Since we're in a fashion thread now, may I request that the "man bun" go away permanently? Even worse, the guys who don't have long hair but create a "man tuft" instead?

See: husband/swim coach for the Hungarian who has won two golds at the Rio Olympics.

Douchiest. Thing. Ever.

No, that would be dudes in skinny jeans.

What the actual !@#$ is that?

No, that would be dudes in skinny jeans.

What the actual !@#$ is that?

I don't know. This new guy at work is giving them all a run for their money today. He's got these pink dress pants on with white dots. They're super wrinkly, so that combination makes them look like pajama pants.

I don't know. This new guy at work is giving them all a run for their money today. He's got these pink dress pants on with white dots. They're super wrinkly, so that combination makes them look like pajama pants.

I do have some awesome VineYard Vines "coral" pants..really pink...that are just awesome!

BTW Chef, Vineyard Vines open in SF now...dude who cold calls for me reports his "win" percentage at night up significanly wearing the WHALE!

http://bit.ly/2bj2JzN

Edited by plenzmd1

I do have some awesome VineYard Vines "coral" pants..really pink...that are just awesome!

BTW Chef, Vineyard Vines open in SF now...dude who cold calls for me reports his "win" percentage at night up significanly wearing the WHALE!

People dress like that here? Not in the vineyards up here in Sonoma County; Martha apparel...I see they have a back to school sale going on. What poor kid wears Vineyard Vines to school? No cargo shorts though...a plus.

Dude. Really.

People dress like that here? Not in the vineyards up here in Sonoma County; Martha apparel...I see they have a back to school sale going on. What poor kid wears Vineyard Vines to school? No cargo shorts though...a plus.

what kids wear it now?...the cool ones who want to get some play, thats who :worthy::lol: . Don't think my 15 year old son wears anything BUT Whale stuff to school.

You will see, in two years time everyone will be wearing Whale stuff on the West Coast...

Dude. Really.

yes really...classic prep never, ever, never goes out of style...as opposed to weird ass cargo shorts :D

what kids wear it now?...the cool ones who want to get some play, thats who :worthy::lol: . Don't think my 15 year old son wears anything BUT Whale stuff to school.

You will see, in two years time everyone will be wearing Whale stuff on the West Coast...

yes really...classic prep never, ever, never goes out of style...as opposed to weird ass cargo shorts :D

West Coast, especially SF area, is VERY casual. East Coast has a different style. This reminds me of the 80's preppy clothes we used to wear. Whale isn't our style

West Coast, especially SF area, is VERY casual. East Coast has a different style. This reminds me of the 80's preppy clothes we used to wear. Whale isn't our style

Lesson #1:

"Humans like being in a "club." Isn't any more obvious w/the HUGE Ralph Lauren Polo logo on the US Olympians? Like the standard size logo isn't good enough... It has to be as big as your head."

People are Sneetches:

Who's star do you wear on your belly?