Reggie Ragland to have knee surgery; out for season

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am bracing for the worst.....we did in fact bring in Zach Brown in the offseason

Problem isnt starting Zach Brown its that our depth would be horrible. Similar to OLB. Manny is fine to start, but we have nothing after him. I thought we solved our depth problem, but we are right back where we were last year. Pretty amazing.

Problem isnt starting Zach Brown its that our depth would be horrible. Similar to OLB. Manny is fine to start, but we have nothing after him. I thought we solved our depth problem, but we are right back where we were last year. Pretty amazing.

Let's not get carried away just yet, but absolutely our depth would be an issue if Ragland's season ended. I would think we can kick Manny inside when Shaq returns, though. Alternatively, we can sign Tulloch for vet depth. I don't think it's the end of the world, even if it isn't ideal.

Didn't Rex say not a ligament?

He said that's the thinking right now. Awaiting confirmation.

There are tests trainers can do on the field to pre-diagnose and ACL tear. I feel like we'd have some idea if it were that.

He said that's the thinking right now. Awaiting confirmation.

There are tests trainers can do on the field to pre-diagnose and ACL tear. I feel like we'd have some idea if it were that.

Yep, they usually know, but often wait until confirmed to announce. My son tore his ACL and I hopefully asked "don't we need an MRI to confirm?". Didn't want my hopes up and he said I was wasting my time hoping. It was torn and they were positive based on the on-field tests, but would get the MRI as part of the process.