Bills' 2016 Training Camp - Day 6

Beerball

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice try 26CB, but it ain't gonna make up for the fact that nobody posted any good information about Day 5. :angry:

The fact that we haven't won this Super Bowl yet this year just speaks to the incompetence of this staff, front office, ownership, fans and their pets!

I will be there today with a Focus on ILBs. Really curious/excited to see Ragland at work. Hopefully I'll have something decent to add later. Any other areas of focus people are interested on?

OLine/DLine, especially the younger guys like Miller and Washington. Appreciate it

I'm seeing a bit of regression from WR Dez Lewis so far in Bills camp. Hasn't done much to stand out first week... http://es.pn/2axYYHW

IK Enempkali is back working with the first team defense at ROLB today. Eric Striker was there Tuesday. #Bills

I'm seeing a bit of regression from WR Dez Lewis so far in Bills camp. Hasn't done much to stand out first week... http://es.pn/2axYYHW

interesting, because I feel like I'm hearing the opposite - Pat Kirwan mentioned Lewis about 75 times when they were there on Tuesday night. Guess we shall see...

Does Rodak ever post anything that isn't snarky, bad news, or potential bad news?

I have come to the conclusion that Rodent is the "bad guy reporter" and relishes the roll

He has a sick thing going knowing and liking that 90 percent of the bills fan population would like to forcibly take his lunch money

interesting, because I feel like I'm hearing the opposite - Pat Kirwan mentioned Lewis about 75 times when they were there on Tuesday night. Guess we shall see...

Because Rodent posted this I think Lewis must be doing awesome.

but....as Turbo put it yesterday...the true test is live action. Need to see Dez make some plays against other teams