Heading Back to WNY a Week From Today

Chef Jim

Whoa that really freaked me out for a second. Are you really going to be there? If so I may just scrap the whole thing now. The family will understand. I've told them about you.

I don't know. Depends on work. But there's a decent chance.

If I do go up, I'll be sure to not let you know, so you're not constantly looking over your shoulder. If you hear someone call you an idiot...it wasn't me.

My niece posted a pic of some pokething she "caught" in her front yard which is where I'm staying for a few days. I told her I'm bringing some Pokemon killer.

What would that be exactly? I won't consider it advice, but I'm a big fan of throwing the phone in a wood chipper.

I wouldn't take any advice from any of these chuckleheads before, during or after going home to WNY.

Sigh.......here we go again.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice especially about taking advice in a thread I started about not taking advice.

My niece posted a pic of some pokething she "caught" in her front yard which is where I'm staying for a few days. I told her I'm bringing some Pokemon killer.

Is this the niece that you let get near Mead?

:wub:

Edited by Gugny

Is this the niece that you let get near Mead?

:wub:

Funny the picture that Mead took just popped up on FB as a memory posted one year ago today.

He Mead. Zoom in a little bit next time so people can really see how hot my niece is.

Change your plans and get a booking on the Ruby princess. We leave on Sunday out of Seattle.

We can check out the wines of Alaska

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice especially on something that gives me only 8 wines to choose from. What am I supposed to do AFTER lunch??

Edited by Chef Jim