Heading Back to WNY a Week From Today

Chef Jim

Excellent...hope you have fun just make sure you don't eat up all the garbage plates because their my dinner for September 14th AND all the fish fries because that's my dinner on September 16th.

Hammers Lot is the location for dinner on September 15th when I come up for the TBDAHOT.

Excellent...hope you have fun just make sure you don't eat up all the garbage plates because their my dinner for September 14th AND all the fish fries because that's my dinner on September 16th.

Hammers Lot is the location for dinner on September 15th when I come up for the TBDAHOT.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. I don't care that you are the only poster here worth looking at. Garbage plates have been off my diet for over a year now so they are all yours my dear!

"Mean" refers to the effect on my gastrointestinal tract 8 hrs post-consumption.

What the hell you putting in there?

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. I don't care that you are the only poster here worth looking at. Garbage plates have been off my diet for over a year now so they are all yours my dear!

What the hell you putting in there?

It WASN'T advice it was your instructions.

And if any of you knuckleheads think I need any kind of ideas on what to do..................... :wallbash:

There's an outside chance I might be up there that weekend. If I do, you want to meet somewhere and get a few beers...

:lol: No, I didn't type that with a straight face. Let's just avoid each other. We're better off that way.

Edit: that's not advice. Just a sound observation.

Edited by DC Tom

There's an outside chance I might be up there that weekend. If I do, you want to meet somewhere and get a few beers...

:lol: No, I didn't type that with a straight face. Let's just avoid each other. We're better off that way.

Edit: that's not advice. Just a sound observation.

Whoa that really freaked me out for a second. Are you really going to be there? If so I may just scrap the whole thing now. The family will understand. I've told them about you.

You're going from CA all the way to NY?

Man, you're a Pokeman Go superstar! :lol:

My niece posted a pic of some pokething she "caught" in her front yard which is where I'm staying for a few days. I told her I'm bringing some Pokemon killer.