Astrobot

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Same as last year, those two wideout's whose names now escape me were all the rage and neither made the 53.

I miss Deonte Thompson, for sure. He's lighting it up in Chicago now.

Thanks for the mention Astro (and the detailed observations). It was fun talking Bills with you and helping be a spotter.

I left tonight with high regards for the performances of Powell, Striker, Bush, Salas, Woods, Darby, Tyrod (he was only QB to land football in giant trash can in corner of endzone), Albright, Shady, Corey White and even A. Williams (hopefully his hit/contact helps get more confidence back).

WR corps looks better in person than on paper. Offense worked on lots of motion and shifts, Defense looks more aggressive (and unpredictable), and Ryan brothers are fun to watch - honorable mention to Ed Reed - everywhere he walks a player is always right next to him.

Here's to a great season. Go Bills.

It was great to collaborate with you NY Nole! Lemme know if you take another practice in! You have better eyes than I.

I miss Deonte Thompson, for sure. He's lighting it up in Chicago now.

It was great to collaborate with you NY Nole! Lemme know if you take another practice in! You have better eyes than I.

Good. 'Slow eyes' are the kiss of death around here. Just ask EJ. ; )

Thanks for the mention Astro (and the detailed observations). It was fun talking Bills with you and helping be a spotter.

I left tonight with high regards for the performances of Powell, Striker, Bush, Salas, Woods, Darby, Tyrod (he was only QB to land football in giant trash can in corner of endzone), Albright, Shady, Corey White and even A. Williams (hopefully his hit/contact helps get more confidence back).

WR corps looks better in person than on paper. Offense worked on lots of motion and shifts, Defense looks more aggressive (and unpredictable), and Ryan brothers are fun to watch - honorable mention to Ed Reed - everywhere he walks a player is always right next to him.

Here's to a great season. Go Bills.

Thanks again for the update!

Good. 'Slow eyes' are the kiss of death around here. Just ask EJ. ; )

LOL! More like "mature vision" for me. They're quick, but can't read jersey numbers like I used to.

BTW, Walter Powell hasn't missed a catchable ball yet. This year's Chris Hogan or Deonte Thompson. He's also catching punts with Bush, Salas, and Arenas.

confused.gif

:lol: The Jets are widely considered to have a veteran squad capable of a run if they get competent QB play -- that's the only reason their contract squabbles with a bottom tier starting QB like Fitz received such national attention. Without Fitz they were sunk.

Joe B said Tyrod "struggled" last night

Thoughts from those who were there?

I long ago stopped paying attention to Joe B's training camp blow by blow QB evaluations. I seriously do not think he understands what he is looking at.

:lol: The Jets are widely considered to have a veteran squad capable of a run if they get competent QB play -- that's the only reason their contract squabbles with a bottom tier starting QB like Fitz received such national attention. Without Fitz they were sunk.

Yeah. I don't get the Jets hype myself. I think they did the absolute best they could last season - and they still missed the playoffs. I think they take a big step back in 2016.