Stevie on the Wall?

Gugny

I like Stevie but no. He has not come close to the threshold of other players on the Wall of Fame. Fred Jackson? Definitely.

Not even Freddy, the wall is for great players not good.

No... he stunk.

^^ this is the right answer, he was the #1 reciever and wasnt that great. I never understood the deep love for the guy. Ok so once in a while he could beat Revis.....wow.

It's just like the love people had for Da'Rick Rogers, what has he done in the NFL?

On this roster Stevie in his prime would be maybe a #3, Thats not wall worthy.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO

So how do you feel.

I can't believe people are dismissing the idea. The guy averaged 1,041 yards per year in his three full seasons with the team. If you extrapolate those numbers across a 15 year career, hes in the top 5 all time. Not all time Bills, but ALL TIME NFL HISTORY!! Jerry Rice, TO, Stevie Johnson, Randy Moss and Isaac Bruce. That's pretty incredible.

NFW. Stevie melted in the clutch, cost the Bills 4 games that I can remember, probably more, and was the opposite of a standup guy, blaming God, miscommunication, or simply not saying anything about why he choked. He's a bum.

How'd Kelly do in those 4 Super Bowls?

^^ this is the right answer, he was the #1 reciever and wasnt that great. I never understood the deep love for the guy. Ok so once in a while he could beat Revis.....wow.

It's just like the love people had for Da'Rick Rogers, what has he done in the NFL?

On this roster Stevie in his prime would be maybe a #3, Thats not wall worthy.

Stevie and Da'rick as comparables ? Okay.

Prime Stevie maybe a #3 ? Smoke another one bud. Nice hot takes.

I can't believe people are dismissing the idea. The guy averaged 1,041 yards per year in his three full seasons with the team. If you extrapolate those numbers across a 15 year career, hes in the top 5 all time. Not all time Bills, but ALL TIME NFL HISTORY!! Jerry Rice, TO, Stevie Johnson, Randy Moss and Isaac Bruce. That's pretty incredible.

For Stevie's display in Canton they will have his "USS FUHKMORE" shirt for all to see

2419560.jpg?485

Stevie Johnson played five solid years for the Buffalo Bills and is the only receiver in the history of the franchise to have back-to-back 1,000 yard seasons. Andre, Moulds, Evans, Lofton could never do it and they all had better QBs.

I think SJ13 should be seriously considered for the Wall of Fame.

Thoughts?

Screw it lets every everthat was on he Bills on the wall.

Gugny nice try but come on you can do better then that... Pathetic attempt.

How'd Kelly do in those 4 Super Bowls?

Stevie got us to 4 Super Bowls? Edited by Beef Jerky

For Stevie's display in Canton they will have his "USS FUHKMORE" shirt for all to see

2419560.jpg?485

I hope he does just so we can see all the chuds on this board once again display their boundless ignorance on US Naval history while climbing over each other in their efforts to be named the most outraged and easily offended, self righteous kitty of them all.

While I thought he was good at times, and managed 3 consecutive 1000 yard seasons, I think he was slightly above average as a player, at best. he proved that by bombing out after leaving the Bills.

1. He never came through in the clutch to win games

2. He was not a true leader

3. He wasn't a true pro bowl caliber player at any point in his career.

If it's now "The wall of average players" then yes... add him.

This pretty much sums up my thinking as well.

Even in his prime, I thought Stevie was good but not great.

Edited by hondo in seattle

I hope he does just so we can see all the chuds on this board once again display their boundless ignorance on US Naval history while climbing over each other in their efforts to be named the most outraged and easily offended, self righteous kitty of them all.

:lol:

Terry Miller rushed for over 1,000 yards his rookie season. If you extrapolate those numbers across a 15 year career, he's in the top 5 all time. Not all time Bills, but ALL TIME NFL HISTORY!!

Miller Time should be on the wall of fame too.

Don't be ridiculous. That's an absurd argument and an intellectually dishonest one at that.