Rams release Nick Foles--update signs with KC

Pretty sure the initial source of this was the fake Twitter account Adam Schifter (which looks just like "Schefter" on Twitter), that was the only "source" I saw on Twitter all day yesterday...

It was Jason Cole, today, indicating they were one of 4 likely teams. The fake Schefter had him coming in for a physical, etc.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was Jason Cole, today, indicating they were one of 4 likely teams. The fake Schefter had him coming in for a physical, etc.

His source was probably Shifter - gotta love sports news reporting these days! :D:beer:

Compete for starting job with bridgewater? Wtf

Just hear me out. Foles starts. Teddy gets pissed off. We trade for Teddy with the 5th we got for Cassel after initially trading with the Vikings. We tag/trade Tyrod for a 1st and have a decent QB for peanuts for 2 more years.

Edited by Blokestradamus

Am I the only one completely underwhelmed with his performance so far?

it seems like all guys who study film love him. His stats aren't super impressive but I'd be shocked if the Vikings organization ever told nick Foles he had a shot to start when they've been propping up Teddy 2 Gloves as their franchise QB for at least a year.

The Bills really CAN'T CUT EJ! How many times do people have to post that here? His salary is guaranteed, so it makes zero sense. EJ gets paid and counts against the salary cap no matter if he's on the team or not. It isn't a complex situation to figure out.

But Bills really CAN CUT EJ. just be silly though. screw foles and his lame pony

Wait...I have been told by quite a few TBD arm chair GM's that Teddy is better then ANYTHING we have.....

what the heck?

He might be actually

He's a better backup than what we have right now--I'd sign him.

Amen to that !

he will probably look for a better opportunity to start but maybe we can still get him if that doesn't materialize.

Seems like signing with the Jets would be the best option for him. The question will be if they are willing to give him a multi year with incentives that fits their cap and gives him guaranteed money over a couple of years. If he is not a long term starter, he is at least an excellent future backup when the Jets get their true Franchise QB.

Hackenberg?