Incognito Has Rex Ryan's and Buffalo's Back against Cowherd

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol from abusive racist to top 100 player ?

all he's doing is what his job told him to do to get a reaction.

Its his job to make you talk about his pointless comments. He obviously does his job well.

This from a guy that said Craig Sager was using his cancer to make money for his family.

This from a guy that said Craig Sager was using his cancer to make money for his family.

I hear Barney Fife now

Character attack Character attack.

common Mike. you have better things to do.

wait

so do I..

oops.

:lol:

You know, I was very anti Incognito when all that crap happened in Miami... and the fact that he has owned up to it, and did the personal work, and is out there playing with passion, control, and respect is awesome. These interviews, and how frank and well spoken he is, is just icing on the cake. Glad to have him here in Buffalo.

You know, I was very anti Incognito when all that crap happened in Miami... and the fact that he has owned up to it, and did the personal work, and is out there playing with passion, control, and respect is awesome. These interviews, and how frank and well spoken he is, is just icing on the cake. Glad to have him here in Buffalo.

Second that. I'm impressed. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt based upon what I've seen on and off the field.

To me, this interview being a revelation of who Incognito truly is - beyond the presumption of persona - is the epitome of why Doug Whaley deserves much more credit than he gets from a number of fans. Whaley has something to prove for sure, but this type of re-discovery of a player such as Richie shows exactly why Whaley deserves better than what he's received as perception in some socia circles.

To me, this interview being a revelation of who Incognito truly is - beyond the presumption of persona - is the epitome of why Doug Whaley deserves much more credit than he gets from a number of fans. Whaley has something to prove for sure, but this type of re-discovery of a player such as Richie shows exactly why Whaley deserves better than what he's received as perception in some socia circles.

He was a year too late.

I listen to Cowherd most days, I see a lot of hate for him around here. What national guys do you like? Colin has some pretty good takes....he gives some decent advice during the season for gamblers too.

Edited by Commonsense

@TheHerd

.@68INCOGNITO calls out @ColinCowherd for bashing the @buffalobills and Rex Ryan. #TheHerd

That was awesome! Gives me good understanding of why Whales and Rex were confident in bringing RI to the Bills. The part about how it took months for him to get to "there was a problem, and I was part of the problem, own it, learn from it, move on" - that's legit. That's a guy who's "done my therapy and I'm a better man for it" as a friend of mine used to say.

That is one awkward and awful studio set up

Richie has great stage presence and is very articulate and yeah, he is a good-looking guy :wub:

Did anyone else get a gander at his twitter where he says he likes to fix antique lamps and solve complex math equations when he's not "shoving guys for a living"?

Richie IncognitoVerified account @68INCOGNITO

I like to fix antique lamps and solve complex math equations when I'm not shoving people for a living. Instagram = 68Incognito

I listen to Cowherd most days, I see a lot of hate for him around here. What national guys do you like? Colin has some pretty good takes....he gives some decent advise during the season for gamblers too.

I don't hate him like some do. Is he on Sirius?

Edited by Augie

no, you miss the context of what I meant.

I didnt say that was his reason. I didnt say he was using it for that. I said it was a byproduct of him letting the network/league abuse him as a sob story.

if you ask me,its a little odd him and the guy in the post game show are dealing with it..and yet both are still working away.

its my belief there is a cure for cancer but only the elite get it.

I don't hate him like so do. Is he on Sirius?

Not sure but you can listen to him live on the iheartradio app.

no, you miss the context of what I meant.

I didnt say that was his reason. I didnt say he was using it for that. I said it was a byproduct of him letting the network/league abuse him as a sob story.

if you ask me,its a little odd him and the guy in the post game show are dealing with it..and yet both are still working away.

its my belief there is a cure for cancer but only the elite get it.

Craig Sager is elite, David Bowie is not elite?

Not sure but you can listen to him live on the iheartradio app.

Craig Sager is elite, David Bowie is not elite?

Bowie was not elite ? well, my guess would be because he wanted to write his own music and have power over his own career.

his music showed individuality and not over produced crap

Lady gaga on the other hand lets everyone do her career for her. She's just a puppet.

the yes-men get rewards for being yes-men/sell outs