Reggie Bush signing 1 year deal with Bills

@jasonLaCanfora

In a week where Arian Foster is set to make rounds to MIA and DET, I'd continue to call Reggie Bush the favorite RB to land in BUF

Second time he's tweeted about possibility of Bush to Bills, and another poster (BuffaloBaumer) said a Bills scout dropped same knowledge to him

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I'll take this seriously.

@RapSheet

With RB Karlos Williams suspended 4 games, the #Bills have targeted Reggie Bush to fill his void. Bush is weighing his options, in no rush.

Why not go after RB Arian Foster instead?? The combo of McCoy and Foster would be something else in a run heavy offense.

@ChrisBrownBills

Free agent RB Foster works out for Miami today http://wp.me/plmrg-ck1

Why not go after RB Arian Foster instead?? The combo of McCoy and Foster would be something else in a run heavy offense.

both have an injury history but I think Foster's are more chronic. Torn Achilles on top of chronic hamstring and back issues. He's also a very strong personality. In a vacuum that's ok but I would not pair him up with Shady in the locker room.

Foster is working out for Miami and Detroit this week. This is actually the second time he's worked out for Miami this offseason. They didn't sign him the first time and all they have right now are Jay Ajayi, Damien Williams and Kenyon Drake.

Edited by YoloinOhio