Pick your QB for the next 10 years

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God I hope so. I've been rooting for the goons we keep running out at QB, and each one of them... well... you know. If my Fandom is a kiss of death, I just became the biggest Patriots fan.

:lol::lol:

Give me Bridgewater.

C'mon Blokes you can't go for the small underdog every time.

Carr and Bortles look to have some promise. maybe in a couple years I'd have more clarity with them. But not signing up for 10 years with QBs who haven't yet shown they can win more than 5 games a year.

Newton, Bridgewater, Wilson, Dalton round out my top 5.

Carr and Bortles look to have some promise. maybe in a couple years I'd have more clarity with them. But not signing up for 10 years with QBs who haven't yet shown they can win more than 5 games a year.

Newton, Bridgewater, Wilson, Dalton round out my top 5.

Dalton is like Brees without an SB. He's already plateaued

Carr. I'll make a bold prediction that he wins a Lombardi or two and is a future HoF'er. Might I be high? yeah.

Distant second is Bortles.

Would take Mariota over Winston, but Carr and Bortles over both.

Carr and....Blake Bortles??

Anyway, give me Luck on this team today and it won't matter if Buddy Ryan's corpse is HC...we get the Lombardy Trophy season 1.

I'm not sure what this means but I always come to Brees' defense. He has more passing yards than Brady and is top 5 all-time in yards and TDs.

and no one will remember his ass when he is done.

The Dan Fouts of the world just arent interesting.

ok, they got the one SB but thats it. Brett Favre will be remembered more often than him.

Bortles isnt doing anything significant the rest of his career

ok, they got the one SB but thats it. Brett Favre will be remembered more often than him.

Fouts never won a Superbowl - that is the difference. Brees will be remembered, but I think what will hurt his legacy is he will always be remembered as a kind of after thought to Brady and Manning "ah the noughties.... yes some great Quarterbacks..... Tom Brady, Petyon Manning.... oh and Drew Brees."

And I do think Bortles is going to be good.

The kid is the prototype for my style of team. If I'm a GM, he's my pick because I already know every guy I want around him.

The best is yet to come from Teddy Two Gloves.

I agree with you on many things Blokes. But not this one. Bridgewater will be a solid starter for a decent period but as THE Quarterback of the next 10 years? Not a chance for me.

I agree with you on many things Blokes. But not this one. Bridgewater will be a solid starter for a decent period but as THE Quarterback of the next 10 years? Not a chance for me.

Oh, I understand that I'll be alone on this island. Not saying that I'd pass up Luck/Wilson/Winston if given the chance, just that Teddy is my guy if you put a gun to my head.

His strengths are a perfect fit for the kind of team I would build. I have a clear idea of the guys I want around him. I'm very loosely working on my own playbook with these scheme fits in mind. If I'm going down, I'm going down in my own way (I hate how much like Rex that makes me sound).

Luck plays on a less than talented team, and on our team would kill it. I can't believe no one stated Russel Wilson. He's a stud amd of the highest character.

:thumbsup:

Fouts never won a Superbowl - that is the difference. Brees will be remembered, but I think what will hurt his legacy is he will always be remembered as a kind of after thought to Brady and Manning "ah the noughties.... yes some great Quarterbacks..... Tom Brady, Petyon Manning.... oh and Drew Brees."

And I do think Bortles is going to be good.

pretty much

Oh, I understand that I'll be alone on this island. Not saying that I'd pass up Luck/Wilson/Winston if given the chance, just that Teddy is my guy if you put a gun to my head.

His strengths are a perfect fit for the kind of team I would build. I have a clear idea of the guys I want around him. I'm very loosely working on my own playbook with these scheme fits in mind. If I'm going down, I'm going down in my own way (I hate how much like Rex that makes me sound).

So when are you coming to America to be a scout/eventual coach? You are wasting your talents on the internet. (save the whole Teddy thing :D )

Brees has a Super Bowl and in all likelihood he will retire as the all time leader in passing yards. He's 3 decent seasons from that. He has a chance to be the all-time leader in TDs as well. He's the most under appreciated player in all of sports.

Brees has a Super Bowl and in all likelihood he will retire as the all time leader in passing yards. He's 3 decent seasons from that. He has a chance to be the all-time leader in TDs as well. He's the most under appreciated player in all of sports.

....despite all your efforts!