Karlos Williams suspended 4 games for substance abuse

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan Leaf, QB.

He meant the offseason until OTAs. He didn't mean after OTAs until training camp.

That was what he meant by winning July. The Williams boys didn't get the message. I saw on Twitter that Mario gave Karlos blunts and Jonathan a 40.

Super- he was smoking dope and eating Cheetos all off season. Fat and stoned is no way to go through training camp son. Thank the gods that McCoy is not suspended because of that fight.

Weed led to munchies and ultimately weight gain. Pregnancy weight my ass. :lol:

He meant the offseason until OTAs. He didn't mean after OTAs until training camp.

Wait, they hand out multiple trophies for the offseason nowadays? Can we still win one for the preseason games?

Karlos Williams has more time off to get back in shape.

The Buffalo Bills running back was suspended for the first four games of the 2016 season for violating the NFL Policy and Program for Substances of Abuse, the team announced Friday.

Williams will be eligible to return to the Bills' active roster following the team's October 2 game against the New England Patriots. The running back can participate in all offseason and preseason practices and games.

Am I missing something? New England is our 4th game.