Prayers for the City of Dallas

"Investigators identified the dead attacker as 25-year-old Micah Xavier Johnson of Mesquite, Texas, a military veteran who'd served in Afghanistan.
Police said they searched his home Friday afternoon and found bomb-making materials, ballistic vests, rifles, ammunition and a personal journal of combat tactics. Investigators are analyzing information in the journal, a police statement said.
Dallas Mayor Mike Rawlings said Friday afternoon that investigators determined Johnson was "the lone shooter in this incident," confirming what federal officials had told CNN.
"This was a mobile shooter who had written manifestos on how to shoot and move, shoot and move, and that's what he did," Rawlings said at a news conference. "As we've started to unravel this fishing knot, we've come to realize this shooting came from one building at different levels."

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The perps sister actually posted on Facebook the day before that cops should get a taste of fear, it's at the end of this article....

http://bzfd.it/29AJDVO

I posted in the other thread. I read it on FB multiple times last night. Haven't found them since as I believe they were removed. I noticed people posting and sharing posts calling for a "purge" on all law enforcement.

If anyone here has any friends or loved ones that carry a badge, I'd recommend they cover it up while on their way to work, home, etc.

I posted in the other thread. I read it on FB multiple times last night. Haven't found them since as I believe they were removed. I noticed people posting and sharing posts calling for a "purge" on all law enforcement.

If anyone here has any friends or loved ones that carry a badge, I'd recommend they cover it up while on their way to work, home, etc.

Good advise! I don't understand why anyone would want the badge exposed in the first place, even with what is going on now. Things were really bad in this country @ one time, returning soldiers would even have to change out of their uniforms when in public. That ain't right!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

An apology. In retrospect a different title would've been wiser.

no need to apologies for your beliefs, plus I think Chef is clowning with the safe space.

"Investigators identified the dead attacker as 25-year-old Micah Xavier Johnson of Mesquite, Texas, a military veteran who'd served in Afghanistan.
Police said they searched his home Friday afternoon and found bomb-making materials, ballistic vests, rifles, ammunition and a personal journal of combat tactics. Investigators are analyzing information in the journal, a police statement said.
Dallas Mayor Mike Rawlings said Friday afternoon that investigators determined Johnson was "the lone shooter in this incident," confirming what federal officials had told CNN.
"This was a mobile shooter who had written manifestos on how to shoot and move, shoot and move, and that's what he did," Rawlings said at a news conference. "As we've started to unravel this fishing knot, we've come to realize this shooting came from one building at different levels."

Yeah BS, that is government speak for cover up.

Hell and no. Come and get me.

i have friends in the Sherrifs at Erie County Holding Center and they were actually ordered to remove their badges while not at work and highly recommended to always be carrying a firearm.

i have friends in the Sherrifs at Erie County Holding Center and they were actually ordered to remove their badges while not at work and highly recommended to always be carrying a firearm.

Gr8... Now we have even more 25 year olds ready to blast around out there... Just what the country needs ..

Yes, many prayers for the families of the fallen police officers as well as the people of Dallas.

No way this guy was a lone wolf. We all better wake up and realize that the insurgency that was once confined to the Middle East is now here in America and the reason it has not grown exponentially is due to our superior law enforcement at the federal, state and local levels as well as an armed citizenry.

Gr8... Now we have even more 25 year olds ready to blast around out there... Just what the country needs ..

How are things in Chicago these days?

What black man is not a suspect in a robbery if he is anywhere remotely close to where it happened?

And a weapon on your lap in view, is that "concealed."

Did he have a legal right to own it? Then the cop has to deal w/it. Did he not state he had a firearm? If it was on his lap and in view, what the heck is the problem?

And... If I don't know what concealed carry is defined under the law, then arrest him for not having a permit? Why shoot him, no attempt was made on officer's life.

Yes, many prayers for the families of the fallen police officers as well as the people of Dallas.

No way this guy was a lone wolf. We all better wake up and realize that the insurgency that was once confined to the Middle East is now here in America and the reason it has not grown exponentially is due to our superior law enforcement at the federal, state and local levels as well as an armed citizenry.

Gr8... Nothing but rainbows and sunshine as I posted in the "Calling EiL" thread... Business is booming.

:-)

What black man is not a suspect in a robbery if he is anywhere remotely close to where it happened?

Did he have a legal right to own it? Then the cop has to deal w/it. Did he not state he had a firearm? If it was on his lap and in view, what the heck is the problem?

And... If I don't know what concealed carry is defined under the law, then arrest him for not having a permit? Why shoot him, no attempt was made on officer's life.

if he's got a concealed carrier then he can carry the weapon on him. If he is not, he cannot carry the weapon in him. It must be in a weapons case, or locked compartment in the vehicle (trunk, glove box) with ammo in a completely different locked compartment (trunk, glove box). So he was breaking the law carrying his weapon in his lap. It is also seen as aggressive by police. And just because his woman posted a video after the incident actually happened that said he didn't do anything wrong and he had a permit for the weapon doesnt make it so.

It wasn't a routine traffic stop for a broken tail light. He was viewed as a suspect in a robbery from a few days ago using the same weapon he had in his lap.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/08/confirmed-philando-castile-was-an-armed-robbery-suspect-false-media-narrative-now-driving-cop-killings/

i highly doubt he goes to West Englewood or Fuller Park

if he's got a concealed carrier then he can carry the weapon on him. If he is not, he cannot carry the weapon in him. It must be in a weapons case, or locked compartment in the vehicle (trunk, glove box) with ammo in a completely different locked compartment (trunk, glove box). So he was breaking the law carrying his weapon in his lap. It is also seen as aggressive by police. And just because his woman posted a video after the incident actually happened that said he didn't do anything wrong and he had a permit for the weapon doesnt make it so.

It wasn't a routine traffic stop for a broken tail light. He was viewed as a suspect in a robbery from a few days ago using the same weapon he had in his lap.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/08/confirmed-philando-castile-was-an-armed-robbery-suspect-false-media-narrative-now-driving-cop-killings/

Thanks for clarification. So he deserved to die? Just because he had an illegal weapon and made no attempt on said officer's life?

Did he not state he had said weapon. Officer needs to move from warrior mode and into guardian mode here.

What is the info coming out on the officer, what is his story?

Gr8... Nothing but rainbows and sunshine as I posted in the "Calling EiL" thread... Business is booming.

:-)

You are right that business is booming and the death count continues to rise at unprecedented levels due to shootings by unlicensed and non-law abiding hoods that could care less about the fact that this city has some of the toughest gun laws in the country. It is all rainbows and sunshine until you or your friends and family are directly impacted by it.

Thanks for clarification. So he deserved to die? Just because he had an illegal weapon and made no attempt on said officer's life?

We don't know if he made an attempt on the officers life because the only video seen so far is of his girlfriend after the fact.

You are right that business is booming and the death count continues to rise at unprecedented levels due to shootings by unlicensed and non-law abiding hoods that could care less about the fact that this city has some of the toughest gun laws in the country. It is all rainbows and sunshine until you or your friends and family are directly impacted by it.

For gun laws to work... The whole country has to get on same page. I agree, the tough laws are ineffective if only one is doing it. All or nothing.

We don't know if he made an attempt on the officers life because the only video seen so far is of his girlfriend after the fact.

Of course both sides will lie.

I was in a traffic stop last Nov. The cop blatantly lied to my face... I did not say a word, took the ticket and prepared for court. Court date came, cop never showed... Hmmmm... Ticket tossed (40 in a 30 was the trumped up offense)

Remember, I live in a small poor to working class town, I am watching the cops more than they are watching me. I simply don't trust the abuse of power, revenue generator, etc...

For gun laws to work... The whole country has to get on same page. I agree, the tough laws are ineffective if only one is doing it. All or nothing.

that's completely false. But it's your opinion. I'll respect it. So... Unless your in law enforcement, maybe you should respect the law enforcement side of the situation.

I was in a traffic stop last Nov. The cop blatantly lied to my face... I did not say a word, took the ticket and prepared for court. Court date came, cop never showed... Hmmmm... Ticket tossed (40 in a 30 was the trumped up offense)

Remember, I live in a small poor to working class town, I am watching the cops more than they are watching me. I simply don't trust the abuse of power, revenue generator, etc...

also, you said it... You shut up and took your ticket. Regardless weather you were wrong or not. The fact is, a criminal that is possibly getting caught, won't usually comply with what the officer is asking them to do. You realize that right? Edited by mrags

that's completely false. But it's your opinion. I'll respect it. So... Unless your in law enforcement, maybe you should respect the law enforcement side of the situation.

Not (respect) when somebody dies over a broken tail light AND WAS A prior suspect. How did said cop know who he was even before getting his id?

We have too many of the wrong types of people in law enforcement jobs... People who take things way to personally. Creates too much drama. We need to move from warrior officers to guardian officers.

also, you said it... You shut up and took your ticket. Regardless weather you were wrong or not. The fact is, a criminal that is possibly getting caught, won't usually comply with what the officer is asking them to do. You realize that right?

Yes. I realize that. I am also OCD and everything is in perfect, impeccable order. I am white too.

Most schelps out there don't even process a tail light is out or broken.

So both sides will lie but you will take the side that is most convenient for your narrative. Good job.