2016-2017 BOLD Predictions! (Offense)

Here are some bold predictions for the Bills offense going into the 2016-2017 season. GO BILLS!!

Tyrod Taylor:

Passing

• 356/521 completions (68%)
  • 4,126 yds (7.92 yds per attempt)
  • 31 passing tds
  • 11 interceptions
  • 28 sacks

Rushing

• 106 attempts
  • 653 yds (6.16 yds per carry)
  • 4 tds
  • 6 fumbles

LeShawn McCoy:

Rushing

• 307 attempts
  • 1,383 yds (4.5 yds per carry)
  • 8 tds
  • 3 fumbles

Receiving

• 68 receptions
  • 739 yds (10.87 yds per reception)
  • 4 tds

Karlos Williams:

Rushing

• 204 attempts
  • 842 yds (4.13 yds per carry)
  • 5 tds
  • 2 fumbles

Receiving

• 17 receptions
  • 138 yds (8.12 yds per reception)
  • 1 tds

Sammy Watkins:

Receiving

• 96 receptions
  • 1,347 yds (14.03 yds per reception)
  • 10 tds

Robert Woods:

Receiving

• 66 receptions
  • 777 yds (11.77 yds per reception)
  • 4 tds

Charles Clay:

Receiving

• 52 receptions
  • 605 yds (11.63 yds per reception)
  • 5 tds

Dez Lewis:

Receiving

• 20 receptions
  • 213 yds (10.65 yds per reception)
  • 4 tds

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Jeez ... the guy starts a thread about predictions and you want him gone?!?! You really do think you're Allah's greatest gift to the earth, don't you.

Jeez ... the guy starts a thread about predictions and you want him gone?!?! You really do think you're Allah's greatest gift to the earth, don't you.

$20 says this guy utters the phrase "I am so done with this team" by Week 5

Are these predictions supposed to be bolder than the ones in the other 74 bold predictions threads?

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

$20 says this guy utters the phrase "I am so done with this team" by Week 5

What Rex and I say in the privacy of our own Skype account is our business alone.

GTF outta here.

OP...your prediction for Lewis is too conservative. I put him at 45-50 receptions.

Those are pretty bold. About the only one I see being met is for Charles Clay.

I hate to be a Debbie Downer but I think McCoy's best days have passed and he's starting to break down. I would say what you have for K. Williams are more realistic for Shady. Plus, regarding Karlos, the way he runs, another concussion seems inevitable. I would not be surprised if Jonathan Williams leads this team in rushing in 2016.

I hate to be a Debbie Downer but I think McCoy's best days have passed and he's starting to break down. I would say what you have for K. Williams are more realistic for Shady. Plus, regarding Karlos, the way he runs, another concussion seems inevitable. I would not be surprised if Jonathan Williams leads this team in rushing in 2016.

Dez Lewis can easily meet and surpass his prediction of 20 Recs. 213 Yds. 4 Tds. I don't think 45 Recs. 750 Yds. 7 Tds. is out of the question if he looks as good as what has been said of him so far this year.

Dez Lewis can easily meet and surpass his prediction of 20 Recs. 213 Yds. 4 Tds. I don't think 45 Recs. 750 Yds. 7 Tds. is out of the question if he looks as good as what has been said of him so far this year.

Fantastical thinking at best.

But i like it !

You Negative Nelly! What is this BADOL? Just kidding to both of you.

Seriously, I see all of the RB's getting hurt at some point which is why I'm glad we drafted another to keep the ball rolling. We'll see on Shady. I was very disappointed about the Shady hamstring thing in OTA's but he may have been pulling a Bruce Smith where he just doesn't want to practice. I don't care as long as he produces starting in September.

Just spending some time looking into stats from Roman's time in SF and comparing to last season. Found something kinda interesting at QB if you take Tyrod's averages over 16 games.

2012 QB stats (SF) - 436 pass attempts @ 8.1 YPA, 23 TD, 8 INT, 94 rush attempts.

Tyrod last year (extrapolated) - 435 pass attempts @ 8.0 YPA, 23 TD, 7 INT, 118 rush attempts.

That SF team was 11-4-1 and 3 points from the Super Bowl. If Tyrod can avoid the sophomore slump and Rex restores the D, future is looking bright.

Too many bold predictions. A "Bold Predictions" thread should only have two, or three per post. I don't have the attention span to get through much more than that.

My bold predictions:

Kujo wins RT.

Goodwin makes the roster.

Listenbee to the PS.

Keep it simple.

Okay just one then.

And i really believe this.

Bills Defense is going to be a terror for opposing offenses.

Book it/ lock it up/ and remember what i said. Because i will own up to it !

Go Bills!

This is the "2016-2017 BOLD Predictions! (Offense)" thread.

Try again, please.