If Trump won the bid on the Buffalo Bills

Trump would have been a great owner! Sort of like combining the Pegula money and Rex Ryan personality! That said I think we are better off with Pegula owning the team and Trump as the President.

Trump would have been a great owner!

Yeah, unlike Pegula he would never move the Bills to Toronto, maybe the moon, but NEVER Canada.

Make the Bills Great Again.

My only worry is the wall around the stadium to keep all of the private lot parkers out of the gameday experience... o_O

Yeah, unlike Pegula he would never move the Bills to Toronto, maybe the moon, but NEVER Canada.

Make the Bills Great Again.

My only worry is the wall around the stadium to keep all of the private lot parkers out of the gameday experience... o_O

Tall fences make good neighbors! All the jerseys, helmets and trinkets MADE IN THE USA baby! Jobs for western NYers instead of children in Chinese labor camps

His bid was never serious. His offer wasn't even in the ballpark. It was a publicity stunt for when he did run for President

His bid for the Presidency was also a publicity stunt, but it backfired and he was successful :lol:

His bid was never serious. His offer wasn't even in the ballpark. It was a publicity stunt for when he did run for President

Neither is his campaign.

His bid for the Presidency was also a publicity stunt, but it backfired and he was successful :lol:

I still think this is what happened. He never expected his campaign to be successful, and can't figure out how to get out of it.

He would have rebuilt this team into something yuuuuge. You would have loved it, it would have been great. The Bills would have won so much that we'd get bored with winning. The defense would have been like a giant wall keeping those Patriots* out of the end zone, because you know those Patriots* are just a team full of murderers, cheaters, and liars

projectile vomiting

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjUrcSQkODNAhWM0h4KHVTABFEQ3ywIHzAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DW-emQAsGMeQ&usg=AFQjCNEPQfLa0IccpArDK2e0zX5SkONRLQ&sig2=hil8-SnCZ-mgBoteoVPaDw

He would have rebuilt this team into something yuuuuge. You would have loved it, it would have been great. The Bills would have won so much that we'd get bored with winning. The defense would have been like a giant wall keeping those Patriots* out of the end zone, because you know those Patriots* are just a team full of murderers, cheaters, and liars

geez really? That would be super cool !

Actually it wouldn't have a been a problem as DC and Buffalo are different cities, maybe even different countries??

You just can't be president and own a team in the same city.

I had this dawn on me just now, (excuse me if I am late on this) if The Don had bought the Bills I am sure he wouldn't have been able to run for president.. Thought it would be interesting to see what else people think may have changed.