Williams speech/Alton/Philando/Dallas shootings

Because there was a report of a man with a gun and the youth was playing with the train and holding it like a gun, and a guy next to him lying down.

After seeing the cell video, my first thought was that the patient was probably the target and the cop missed

The new locomotive series by ruger ?

Not so sure this one will end well. Kinsey told the cops before the shooting it was a toy truck.

**** happens.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new locomotive series by ruger ?

Not so sure this one will end well. Kinsey told the cops before the shooting it was a toy truck.

**** happens.

Watch the video.

Kinsey didn't tell the cop. He was yelling from a distance. We don't know what the cop heard. Clearly he panicked.

even mocking EII and opening a mile wide door for lybob they're too dumb to take it. This is hard, I can't goat them

It's goad, and generally I don't reply to writing that indicates the writer has some form of mental impairment, I thought poor Boyst he's always been stupid but either he's had a stroke or more likely contracted a prion disease from unprotected man cow love.

It's goad, and generally I don't reply to writing that indicates the writer has some form of mental impairment, I thought poor Boyst he's always been stupid but either he's had a stroke or more likely contracted a prion disease from unprotected man cow love.

:lol:

Shirley, got you're goat. You just don't want to have low self of steam Edited by Boyst62

Watch the video.

Kinsey didn't tell the cop. He was yelling from a distance. We don't know what the cop heard. Clearly he panicked.

Somebody screaming TRUCK at a cop from a distance, the cop probably mistook it for another word people scream at cops that ends with UCK

Shirley, got you're goat. You just don't want to have low self of steam

Sorry, I put your post though a Gibberish translator but apparently it's not sophisticated enough in fact I think I may have damaged it.

http://mybigmonkey.com/gibberish/

If you have a moment of clarity can you help me out - got you're goat - is that suppose to mean "got you are goat" meaning like "I understand you are a goat" or "got your goat" meaning like "I have your goat" with the implied threat that your are going to sexually abuse my livestock.

Sorry, I put your post though a Gibberish translator but apparently it's not sophisticated enough in fact I think I may have damaged it.

If you have a moment of clarity can you help me out - got you're goat - is that suppose to mean "got you are goat" meaning like "I understand you are a goat" or "got your goat" meaning like "I have your goat" with the implied threat that your are going to sexually abuse my livestock.

That's great...

Vaxako Amolicaxa Kloaxat Agaxain!

you're slap gum retarded. Possum on a gumbush, you really are new here aren't you? The goat and I are just friends.

Ice bank might shelf.

Remember that great "cookout " story between BLM members and Police in Kansas a few pages back.................yeah well....

HILARIOUS: #BlackLivesMatterBlackHistoryMonth.png Sharply Denounces Friendly Cookout With Local Cops

http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/22/black-lives-matter-denounces-friendly-cookout-with-local-cops/

A Washington, D.C. chapter of the Black Lives Matter movement said on Twitter that a community event held in Wichita, Kansas with the Wichita Police Department — which brought police and citizens together to cook, eat, dance, and talk — was “not in line with [their] principles.”

Remember that great "cookout " story between BLM members and Police in Kansas a few pages back.................yeah well....

HILARIOUS: #BlackLivesMatterBlackHistoryMonth.png Sharply Denounces Friendly Cookout With Local Cops

http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/22/black-lives-matter-denounces-friendly-cookout-with-local-cops/

A Washington, D.C. chapter of the Black Lives Matter movement said on Twitter that a community event held in Wichita, Kansas with the Wichita Police Department which brought police and citizens together to cook, eat, dance, and talk was not in line with [their] principles.

Their goal is to "dismantle the system"? Why is this group even at the table with such an outrageous endgame?

Edited by Sig1Hunter

Their goal is to "dismantle the system"? Why is this group even at the table with such an outrageous endgame?

Oh, please. It's just a rogue group of pissed off black people. It's not like they've been invited to the White House or anything.

No. Wait. Sorry. My bad.

Because #BLM isn't that organized. It's a hash tag with hangers-on.

The DC Chapter is calling the Kansas chapter "not an official chapter?" Who made the DC Chapter official? This is just in-fighting.