Williams speech/Alton/Philando/Dallas shootings

Who cares if innocent businesses get destroyed, they didn't build that!

Today, while listening to this week's Malcolm Gladwell podcast, I learned that blacks built Princeton University and that the university owes them everything.

12:22 pm After the announcement, students responded to Eisgruber from the crowd. One said, “[Woodrow Wilson] is a murderer. We owe him nothing. This university owes us everything. I walk around this campus understanding that this was built on the backs of my people and I owe none of you guys anything. We owe white people nothing. If not for the evilness and of white hatred in this country…we would not have to be fighting for our rights.”

She adds, “All of this is mine. My people built this place.”

A minute 16 seconds of this crap:

Edited by bbb

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today, while listening to this week's Malcolm Gladwell podcast, I learned that blacks built Princeton University and that the university owes them everything.

12:22 pm After the announcement, students responded to Eisgruber from the crowd. One said, [Woodrow Wilson] is a murderer. We owe him nothing. This university owes us everything. I walk around this campus understanding that this was built on the backs of my people and I owe none of you guys anything. We owe white people nothing. If not for the evilness and of white hatred in this countrywe would not have to be fighting for our rights.

She adds, All of this is mine. My people built this place.

A minute 16 seconds of this crap:

The #BLM and critical race garbage is starting to read like late 19th and early 20th Century anti-Semitic propagNda. And we saw how that played out.

THE MILWAUKEE RIOTS ARE A LOCAL NEWS STORY TO THE MEDIA, Jazz Shaw writes at Hot Air:

Have you been following all of the breathless media coverage of the riots, arson and looting in Milwaukee this week? Me neither. It’s not that I wouldn’t find the subject interesting and pertinent to the national discussion on police shootings and racial unrest. It’s simply a matter of there being almost no coverage on the cable news networks I watch during the day while working. You’d think this would be fairly major story with people being shot, officers being injured and properties burning to the ground.

So why the dearth of coverage?
over at
National Review
and one of them is that the media is simply growing tired of getting repeatedly punched in the face if the desired narrative falls apart.

Literally so – and not in the Joe Biden definition of the L-word – “Racial Violence Forces Reporters To Leave Milwaukee After Police Shooting,” BuzzFeed(!) reports.

Related: Sister of Armed Man Killed By Milwaukee Cops Tells Rioters to Burn ‘Sh*t Down’ in the Suburbs.

You know what else makes it sound much different? Reading it backwards.

but but but all lives matter!

Not really. It's still just as idiotic as before.

that's the point. These issues aren't a black issue. They're a cultural issue perpetuated by false premises of those who have a much larger game in mind. They're pawns. Each protester, each victim, each person.

Found this video this morning that essentially says it's the beginning of the Milwaukee riots.

I watched the entire 17 minutes, and there are a lot of F bombs, but nothing of real significance until the end, when it gets dark and they all attack the police car.

The main takeaway is that I simply do not have what it takes to be a cop because there is no way I stand quietly like that.

Merica...we got a problem.

http://youtu.be/76DpmOAYVBM

It sounds even more different if you replace all the nouns with the phrase "Freudian imagery."

its not the words said. Its the words heard. The audience would be none the wiser should the narrative shift.

Freud would say it is some Oedipus complex

Well, now, this is kind of awkward for the Milwaukee protesters: Officer knew the suspect that he shot...were from the same neighborhood.

Still, Milwaukee protesters want the black cop dead because, y'know, apparently only certain black lives matter.

“The boy knew my brother personally from high school. They knew each other. You knew exactly how my brother was and you shot and killed him,” Smith’s sister Sherelle told FOX6.

Many social media users who shared the photo of Heaggan-Brown in uniform standing in front of a patrol car made death threats against the cop.

“Now y’all see his face if he’s seen anywhere in the city drop him,” read one post, according to the newspaper.

Another post pleaded for a gun to “shoot him right in his head.”

but but but all lives matter!

that's the point. These issues aren't a black issue. They're a cultural issue perpetuated by false premises of those who have a much larger game in mind. They're pawns. Each protester, each victim, each person.

I don't see White or Asian people rioting unless their team wins the championship. The last time I saw Latinos riot was when Trump went to Albuquerque. To be specific, it's a BLACK CULTURE issue. You can't really separate the two in these instances, because no one else reacts the same way.... and there have been numerous examples of the exact same thing happening to someone else, and no one gives a f$#@!.

-I recently played NBA 2k16 and was shocked to find that in included a racist movie when you play Superstar mode. Apparently, you play a giant douche that happens to be good at basketball. As you progress through the season, you find out that you're surrounded by an entourage of idiots. The game ends with your parents refusing to leave their house in the ghetto (to keep it real) despite their son making millions in the NBA.

Edited by unbillievable

I know some of this **** happened when we had a REAL racism problem in this country. But back then, the cops would simply bludgeon the offending community into compliance. Seemed to work a whole lot better. This situation we have today is out of control, and needs to be brought under control by any means necessary.

Edited by joesixpack

I know some of this **** happened when we had a REAL racism problem in this country. But back then, the cops would simply bludgeon the offending community into compliance. Seemed to work a whole lot better. This situation we have today is out of control, and needs to be brought under control by any means necessary.

You are right, sorta, but the good ole were very much outta control even w/over-officious policing.

For a long time, we've lived in a stable and rather peaceful era when it comes to civil unrest.

I've talk to some co-workers who are 12,15+ years older than me and they recall the days you mention... I am 48. One guy said he remembered race riots breaking out in Jr.High in the cafeteria, almost on a daily basis during the 60's @ the height of the Civil Rights Movement. WTF, Jr.High? This would have been this area here south of Chicago. I am not really sure how they were resolved, I am sure The cops came in busted things up. My sister's Godfather was stabbed walking on the EastSide of BFLo... Didn't even know, it was winter, bunch of people close on street... Gets home and removes his coat and there is blood everwhere.

Things were definitely rougher, but less guns. Again, I am sure The cops busted more heads. Even then, there were complaints of trigger happy cops.

Marvin Gaye touched upon it way back in 1971 w/"Inner City Blues:"

"Throw my hands up and holler (now: Don't shoot)."

"Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler)"

"Dah, dah, dah, dah

dah, dah, dah, dah, dah, dah, dah

Dah, dah, dah, dah

Dah, dah, dah, dah, dah, dah, dah

Dah, dah, dah

Rockets, moon shots

Spend it on the have nots

Money, we make it

Fore we see it you take it

Oh, make you wanna holler

The way they do my life

Make me wanna holler

The way they do my life

This ain't livin', This ain't livin'

No, no baby, this ain't livin'

No, no, no

Inflation no chance

To increase finance

Bills pile up sky high

Send that boy off to die

Make me wanna holler

The way they do my life

Make me wanna holler

The way they do my life

Dah, dah, dah

Dah, dah, dah

Hang ups, let downs

Bad breaks, set backs

Natural fact is

I can't pay my taxes

Oh, make me wanna holler

And throw up both my hands

Yea, it makes me wanna holler

And throw up both my hands

Crime is increasing

Trigger happy policing

Panic is spreading

God know where we're heading

Oh, make me wanna holler

They don't understand

Dah, dah, dah

Dah, dah, dah

Dah, dah, dah

Mother, mother

Everybody thinks we're wrong

Who are they to judge us

Simply cause we wear our hair long"

You could also ship the one's in trouble w/the system off to war back in those days.