Williams speech/Alton/Philando/Dallas shootings

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's why the POTUS implored his community to vote for Clinton. He would take it personally if his legacy was not carried out.

She came out and said something along the lines of..."i don't know al the details but I know another black guy got shot by a cop". That's real good. For a couple votes. Some white and black people will get hurt/die in unnecessary protests but she is all for it if she can get a vote. Who's deplorable?

"...Paranoia strikes deep

Into your life it will creep

It starts when you're always afraid

Step outta line the men come and shoot you down..."

Sad... Both sides paranoid 50 years later.

Is this is what an heavily armed populace brings? It wasn't supposed to be like this, everybody was supposed to play nice! Both sides need to get used to it. And if your out there with an objective eye? FWIW, duck, keep your head down... Keep moving on or you will get caught in the crossfire.

Curfew to come for clt

Police getting more tactical and aggressive. Doing a great job, cpd!

Military gear now rolling thru clt

"...Paranoia strikes deep

Into your life it will creep

It starts when you're always afraid

Step outta line the men come and shoot you down..."

... Both sides paranoid 50 years later.

Is this is what an heavily armed populace brings? It wasn't supposed to be like this, everybody was supposed to play nice! Both sides need to get used to it. And if your out there with an objective eye? FWIW, duck, keep your head down... Keep moving on or you will get caught in the crossfire.

gtfo of here with your bull ****

Curfew to come for clt

Police getting more tactical and aggressive. Doing a great job, cpd!

Military gear now rolling thru clt

gtfo of here with your bull ****

Hey... I am all for it! Curfew, paramilitary tactics... I am lib after all!

Damn Commies... It will really work... Oh wait.

Is this thee gov't tyranny You Guys speak of? Rolling through your state and didnt even notice it. Knocking on doors saying:

"Throw out your guns! Throw out your arms."

I live in Will county not Cook, Illinois... Nice safe Republican collar county... Oh wait, there's Joliet... Scratch that. :-P

This fancy net/rope they have blocking i277 is awful professional.

They're destroying cars

Wait till TheOSU wins again, they will drag couches out and set fire to it!

Anyway Boyst... Sounds crazy. Are you far from the madness? I haven't followed it, these things will just bleed one into another, like the urban racial tensions of the 1960's. Can't tell one riot from another.

Stay safe if you are close...

I simply don't know how the police will weed out the bad elements in these communities without ensnaring and killing people who think they shouldn't be caught up in it the process. How do civilians get the bad apples to do right? People are scared, so they carry weapons. In come the police, now they are paranoid of them. Will they just obey the man, hardly.

What a clusterphuck.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Wait till TheOSU wins again, they will drag couches out and set fire to it!

Anyway Boyst... Sounds crazy. Are you far from the madness? I haven't followed it, these things will just bleed one into another, like the urban racial tensions of the 1960's. Can't tell one riot from another.

Stay safe if you are close...

I simply don't know how the police will weed out the bad elements in these communities without ensnaring and killing people who think they shouldn't be caught up in it the process. How do civilians get the bad apples to do right? People are scared, so they carry weapons. In come the police, now they are paranoid of them. Will they just obey the man, hardly.

What a clusterphuck.

here you get the attention you want. I adorn you attention.

I should have read your post though...I did not

Tulsa releases video immediatly no riots even though it appeats police shot unarmed man.....Charlotte comes up with several weak reasons why they can't release videos when they say police shot an armed and dangerous suspect.....riots....

Edited by baskin

Tulsa releases video immediatly no riots even though it appeats police shot unarmed man.....Charlotte comes up with several weak reasons why they can't release videos when they say police shot an armed and dangerous suspect.....riots....

rain in Denver. Clear skies in San Antonio.

rain in Denver. Clear skies in San Antonio.

Onehas to ask the question...why do people exhibit irrational behavior....why do you think the blacks and minorities rioting and looting are doing something unwarranted and illegal?