The Writing is On The Walls. Bye, bye Bills

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its stuff like this that gives Bills fans a bad reputation. I refuse to believe we are all as stupid

if both teams are in the same city your fine

Sorry to ask, but do you have a link? This rumor has been with us as long as Senor P. I'd like to finally be able to put this to bed.

Can't it be closed due to....no longer contributing......?

You are a professional thread bumper, aren't you?

its stuff like this that gives Bills fans a bad reputation. I refuse to believe we are all as stupid

You think grass roots, crowd sourced, investigative journalism, albeit amateur, gives Bills fans a bad name? Why are you trying to marginalize and silence us? What is your agenda?!?

Will this thread ever die?

tumblr_static_41ko3ij7chwks404cosw0ckcs.

The only way to stop these threads is to buy our team. We all know the Green Bay Packers ownership model is currently banned. We must un-ban it, then, whenever/however Terry wants to do it, we buy the Bills.

tumblr_static_41ko3ij7chwks404cosw0ckcs.

The only way to stop these threads is to buy our team. We all know the Green Bay Packers ownership model is currently banned. We must un-ban it, then, whenever/however Terry wants to do it, we buy the Bills.

Can we own the team and be hockey fans or do league rules prevent that?

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Can a football team and a hockey team in the same city have the same colors and the same owner? Is it imperative that both teams suck forever??

You're forgetting the Population Stipulation. Paul Allen, for example, owns both the Seahawks and the Trail Blazers. The Greater Seattle-Tacoma-Bellevue, WA area has a population of 3.61 million, well above the 2.8 million required. The greater Buffalo Area (defined as Erie and Niagara counties), only has about 1.13 million, therefore it isn't allowed, due to a larger overlap off fans, it creates more of a monopoly-like situation.

Jeebus, that's whole other can of worms. As fans and potential owners of two sports franchises, I don't think we should even be considering this until we understand the existing rules regarding Pegula's ownership of two teams. We are now venturing from known-unknowns into unknown-unknowns, and I would guess that's an unacceptable level of uncertainty.

Jeebus, that's whole other can of worms. As fans and potential owners of two sports franchises, I don't think we should even be considering this until we understand the existing rules regarding Pegula's ownership of two teams. We are now venturing from known-unknowns into unknown-unknowns, and I would guess that's an unacceptable level of uncertainty.

You'd think with all the legal experts we had on here for the Shaddy vs Philadelphia off duty cops Tribunal there must be precedent on if we can own the Bills while being fans of hockey AND being so close to Canada that they could research.

Actually, Area 51 does exist, on the 51st grid of the Nellis Range Complex. Can't attest to the aliens, though.

On a somewhat related note, I find it odd that if we (Bills nation and the Wilson estate) hadn't turned Trump away from buying the Bills, he wouldn't be the presumptive Republican nominee.

------

Fact: Area 51 exists

Fact: Man who stands on toilet is high on pot

Fact: There are aliens on the moon

Fact: Bigfoot is real

Fact: Elvis and Michael Jackson are aliens from another planet who went home

Edited by Just in Atlanta