The Writing is On The Walls. Bye, bye Bills

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow what a useless waste of space this thread is. Bills are in Buffalo to stay they will build a stadium when they damn well get around to it.

and yet, you posted

: )

Yes.

Maybe he should consider medical marijuana for his pain and suffering of us all ?

More like vice (pun intended) versa.

Ha !

But someone has to keep an eye on the playground.

The sphere does alright by me.

Erma Bombeck wrote a cute book many moons ago.

The grass is alway greener on the other side of the septic tank.

Never forgot that quote.

No insult to anyone here.

Let BB have his beer please.

And me mines.

and you whatever pleases you, iced cream perhaps?

This news does not surprise me one bit. At the time Terry bought the team there was a lot of discussion about whether he could even own BOTH the Bills AND the Sabres, per NHL and NFL bylaws. This issue was never fully resolved and the question went pretty much ignored. The whole process was so fast and loose that it wouldn't surprise me if they just found out El Pegual can't really own both teams. El Paligula selling the team to Jean VanJovie is now a convenient way to rectify the problem and let all parties save phase.

Edited by Jauronimo

This news does not surprise me one bit. At the time Terry bought the team there was a lot of discussion about whether he could even own BOTH the Bills AND the Sabres, per NHL and NFL bylaws. This issue was never fully resolved and the question went pretty much ignored. The whole process was so fast and loose that it wouldn't surprise me if they just found out El Pegual can't really own both teams. El Paligula selling the team to Jean VanJovie is now a convenient way to rectify the problem and let all parties save phase.

what lies behind the veil

Join the rest of us conspiracists at Coast to Coast with George Noory. WBEN 930, midnight to 1 AM to 5 AM.

And "save phase" ... you're an electrician tease.

If Donald Trump wins the presidency, he is going to remove the NFL's anti-trust immunity by executive order, and blackmail Goodell, and all the owners with the threat of RICO crimes. At the end of his term, he will decline running for re-election, and instead take over as commissioner of the NFL. Within two years of that time, he will have changed his title from "commissioner" to "Don."

It will all be downhill from there. Bon Jovi will be his second in command, and the Bills will be moved up to Northern Canada. They will be called the "Hudson Bay Moose." Out of spite.

If Donald Trump wins the presidency, he is going to remove the NFL's anti-trust immunity by executive order, and blackmail Goodell, and all the owners with the threat of RICO crimes. At the end of his term, he will decline running for re-election, and instead take over as commissioner of the NFL. Within two years of that time, he will have changed his title from "commissioner" to "Don."

It will all be downhill from there. Bon Jovi will be his second in command, and the Bills will be moved up to Northern Canada. They will be called the "Hudson Bay Moose." Out of spite.

Plausible