Forget Hard Knocks..........

The show to watch is ALL or Nothing- A season with the Arizona Cardinals

I started watching it last night and this is the best inside look of what it is like to be in the NFL that I have ever seen.

From watching this show and I'm on episode 4 out of 8 I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND now why the BILLS have not made the playoffs since 1999.

Shout out to Amazon and NFL films for the NFL show of the year.

BTW Bruce Arians was what Rex Ryan should be as a NFL coach

I'm not sure if I'll watch it only because I don't really have any interest in the Cardinals, but here is a good article on it

https://theringer.com/the-cardinals-pull-back-the-curtain-a876aabcb9f#.8jgig1qn0

Bruce Arians is the worth the price of admission. Dont cheat yourself Yolo

Edit. Thanks for that article. Its spot on especially with Tyrann Mathieu. That dude is funny and inpiring as hell

Edited by Protocal69

This is an absolute godsend for the slow month of July. It's sort of like Hard Knocks for an entire 17-week season. It doesn't quite have the editing prowess of Hard Knocks, but it's fascinating to see how a team handles the ups and downs of a year in the NFL. Bruce Arians comes across as a force, and I can't say I'm not very envious of the Cards for hiring him.

It's 8 episodes and 8 hours of football in July. The only flaw is that it's on Amazon Prime which means most are not going to be able to see it.

Bear with me for a minute. My dad gets these tickets every year from the Legion or K of C or somewhere. Anyway, my boy had the Cardinals the year when the Cardinals made it to the SB. It was here in Tampa and Larry Fitzgerals rented a house in my neighborhood to stay away from the media. He actually came out one day to meet the kids in the neighborhood, and is dads made sure not to take too much of his time. My point is Ryan, my son, has been nuts about the Cards since he was little so in turn, I follow the Cards every year.

I actually enjoy watching the team, and was very disappointed when they lost to the Panthes last year. Shocker the game we're flying up for this year is the Bills/Cards game. I'm looking forward to watching the series. I also think they have a good chance to uproot the Panthers this year. They improved on their pass rush with Chandler Jones, and had a decent draft.

I just can't believe we could have hired Arians, and we pick Marrone. What a mistake. He turned Pittsburgh's offense into being electric, turns around the Colts when Pagano's was ill, and turned around the Cardinals from 5-11 to a playoff team his first year. They've been double digit winners since he arrived in AZ.

Bear with me for a minute. My dad gets these tickets every year from the Legion or K of C or somewhere. Anyway, my boy had the Cardinals the year when the Cardinals made it to the SB. It was here in Tampa and Larry Fitzgerals rented a house in my neighborhood to stay away from the media. He actually came out one day to meet the kids in the neighborhood, and is dads made sure not to take too much of his time. My point is Ryan, my son, has been nuts about the Cards since he was little so in turn, I follow the Cards every year.

I actually enjoy watching the team, and was very disappointed when they lost to the Panthes last year. Shocker the game we're flying up for this year is the Bills/Cards game. I'm looking forward to watching the series. I also think they have a good chance to uproot the Panthers this year. They improved on their pass rush with Chandler Jones, and had a decent draft.

I just can't believe we could have hired Arians, and we pick Marrone. What a mistake. He turned Pittsburgh's offense into being electric, turns around the Colts when Pagano's was ill, and turned around the Cardinals from 5-11 to a playoff team his first year. They've been double digit winners since he arrived in AZ.

Arians appeared to be OK with retirement. Then got the call. But in hindsight what a hire he might have been by OBD.

Think him and Wade as DC. IMO the team would way ahead of where they are now.

Arians appeared to be OK with retirement. Then got the call. But in hindsight what a hire he might have been by OBD.

Think him and Wade as DC. IMO the team would way ahead of where they are now.

I couldn't' agree more about an Arians, Phillips team. I'd say keep Roman, but his philosophy and Arians are opposites. Oh well, at least we get the Ryan's.

I have watched it all. It's a good show although I was a little disappointed it didn't feature a bit more of the gameplanning type stuff. Showed a bit of the teaching in meeting rooms but I think showing the coaches working out how they were going to attack teams was the bit that I hoped would be there and wasn't.

Edited by GunnerBill

The show to watch is ALL or Nothing- A season with the Arizona Cardinals

I started watching it last night and this is the best inside look of what it is like to be in the NFL that I have ever seen.

From watching this show and I'm on episode 4 out of 8 I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND now why the BILLS have not made the playoffs since 1999.

Shout out to Amazon and NFL films for the NFL show of the year.

BTW Bruce Arians was what Rex Ryan should be as a NFL coach

So you're saying Rex Ryan needs a QB like Palmer? I agree. That is the only difference between the two b.c they are both characters. Edited by Beef Jerky

So you're saying Rex Ryan needs a QB like Palmer? I agree. That is the only difference between the two b.c they are both characters.

No what I am saying that Arians has a way of connecting with his players without kissing their ass.

Watching episode one now - amazing. You guys ask a lot of your sports content, I guess...

How could anyone *not* want to see the Bills on this? Please, do this EVERY year, as far as I'm concerned. Probably part of the 2020 NFL "All Access Pass" for $1k Per year.