Karlos went #feastmode in offseason

to me, it's not even just about him "sympathy eating." You can combat that somewhat with working out or eating better when he's not with her during her cravings or whatever. It doesn't look like he was doing much training. If he was, the extra late night fast food or whatever they were getting wouldn't show up as much. Hes accountable for diet and workout regimine during offseason. Can't blame lack of training on her.

I think it could speak to a lack of professionalism on his part. As much as it must be difficult to keep a certain physique 12 months of the year, he's well compensated for doing so.

I'm willing to put it down to a rookie mistake. A repeat of it next season might just see coaches lose a bit of faith in him. Especially if Jonathan Williams lives up to the expectations I have for him.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it could speak to a lack of professionalism on his part. As much as it must be difficult to keep a certain physique 12 months of the year, he's well compensated for doing so.

I'm willing to put it down to a rookie mistake. A repeat of it next season might just see coaches lose a bit of faith in him. Especially if Jonathan Williams lives up to the expectations I have for him.

yep. I like him as a player and won't hold it against him if he takes care of his business from here on out. But excited to see JWill compete!

Random, sort of on topic question... I know there aren't many players who are local year round, but are players allowed to use the team facilities to work out -- even if they don't speak with coaches or do any football activities -- during the "off" season? Or is that a violation of the CBA?

It's funny cuz he's fat. Jokes aside, TC is a month and a half away. He is young with a big frame, he can burn that fat off in no time as long as he stops eating like a pregnant woman. Talks of cutting him are crazy talk.

I think the issue is the fear that not only is he overweight, but that he's not in shape. Has he been lifting, doing cardio, etc. while gaining all this weight. Likely not. J. WIlliams has a big opportunity in front of him to grab the #2 spot.

State of the art Gym - Multiple Personal trainers - money to hire a personal nutritionist - or even have meal prep done for him for all his food each day... No excuses. Guy should have it together by camp.

guy should have it together year round. His job is to be in shape and ready to go. Total embarrassment.

This is my thought exactly. If you feel the need to have a snack with your wife at midnight fine, but make sure to get out the next day and work it off.

exactly. That is your job. The wife excuse is lame, IMO.

I hope KW doesn't visit this site.

There's one thread about steaks and steakhouses.

Then another top thread offers up the "Restaurant Guide to Buffalo for Visitors."

Don't want to KW to get hungry.

Edited by hondo in seattle

Then another top thread offers up restaurant suggestions for out-of-town visitors.

i actually can't look at those threads at certain times of the day for that very reason!

to me, it's not even just about him "sympathy eating." You can combat that somewhat with working out or eating better when he's not with her during her cravings or whatever. It doesn't look like he was doing much training. If he was, the extra late night fast food or whatever they were getting wouldn't show up as much. Hes accountable for diet and workout regimine during offseason. Can't blame lack of training on her.

It probably was the mess up on the sleep cycle for Karlos which did him in - if he did not get enough sleep then his body will not recover as well.

Why do y'all pencil in JW at second string over Gillislee?

Dude was stout last year when given the chance. As good or better than KW minus the dearth of injuries.

Bills sound higher on JW.

Dearth means "lack of" or "scarcity," FYI.

Edited by FireChan

Why do y'all pencil in JW at second string over Gillislee?

Dude was stout last year when given the chance. As good or better than KW minus the dearth of injuries.

He is a limited back.

someone one like ETurner or DQuinn should give us another highlight and breakdown on Mike.

He had some moments for sure.

JW. If you have watched any highlight film of him you will get on board. He missed last year but he is talented as hell. can do many things.

I am still waiting to hear more on James Wilder. heard a blip of " pretty good" somewhere. Think he has an injury though.

LeSean

KWilliams-Jwilliams. this is just being patient and smart. Jonathan could overthrow the regime this season if an injury pokes up.

Gillee -wilder no idea how this shakes out

Thanks. I'm higher on Gillislee until proven otherwise.

Nothing wrong with that at all , Dog !!

Is there some way to block Karlos from the Restaurant Guide thread? That might be a big help to him, as it's a huge distraction for me.....

I know i have been gaining weight since the thread began.

Today is steamed organic mussels and cold cucumber salad and tomorrow will be some country ribs slow cooked with some apple chips to enhance the smoke ring

That has been banned by the Geneva Convention. You have to draw the line somewhere.....

:lol:

the same Geneva that offers Café hummers

Then another top thread offers up the "Restaurant Guide to Buffalo for Visitors."

KW is reserved for Kyle, get it right !!! ... :P

• 3 weeks later...