518 Luncheon Date

Gugny

518 crew - can we please get a date for the next lunch on the books? I need to schedule some PTO and would like to take, at least, a half day for that. Thanks!

How many people go to that thing? If their are 6-7 then 518 must be your combined IQ but if not I can't figure out what 518 means.

518 is our zip code.

518 crew - can we please get a date for the next lunch on the books? I need to schedule some PTO and would like to take, at least, a half day for that. Thanks!

What day of the week you looking for? A Weds? Thursday? Friday? What time? After 12pm? 12:30pm? 1pm?

What kind of food do you want? Italian? Mexican? Wings? Fish fry?

Where would you like to have this lunch?

If you respond with "I don't care...you decide" then I'll know you've been hanging out with my wife too long.

I'm traveling next week, so that's out.

Best available days, at this moment, are:

Tues - 6/21

Wed - 6/22

Thu - 6/23

Tue - 6/28

It's my turn to buy, so I want to go somewhere cheap.

I plan on taking a full day off, so I am flexible, as far as time is concerned.

That's like the short bus of zip codes. Are you guys from Canada?

Wrong galaxy

I'm traveling next week, so that's out.

Best available days, at this moment, are:

Tues - 6/21

Wed - 6/22

Thu - 6/23

Tue - 6/28

It's my turn to buy, so I want to go somewhere cheap.

I plan on taking a full day off, so I am flexible, as far as time is concerned.

I vote Weds 6/22 at 12:30pm...wings or fish fry. A place with some decent selections of draft beer (No Gugny, PBR's is not "craft" beer).

Wrong galaxy

I vote Weds 6/22 at 12:30pm...wings or fish fry. A place with some decent selections of draft beer (No Gugny, PBR's is not "craft" beer).

I'd prefer someplace where we can relax with a couple beers after eating. Last time felt a little rushed. I know your wife is used to things being very quick with you, but I'd like to slow things down a little.

I won't be there, but, I'm hopeful that the conversation revolves around me.

Send them a letter to zip code 518, make it provocative. Mention Rex, Trump, Mario, Kraft, Sammy, Sammy, EJ and brag a lot. The conversation will be about you.

Send them a letter to zip code 518, make it provocative. Mention Rex, Trump, Mario, Kraft, Sammy, Sammy, EJ and brag a lot. The conversation will be about you.

Done

Done

Done

Done

Done

Done

Done

Done

Done

&

Done

Done

Done

Done

Done

Done

Done

Done

Done

Done

&

Done

I think I'm done here.

Maybe even your area code too!

We don't communicate via telephone so no need for human telephonic codes. Our zip code demonstrates our superiority as 518 intergalactic travelers.

I vote for the June 21. Saratoga national golf course. Lol

$80 each lunch would be good for gug

Agreed

We don't communicate via telephone so no need for human telephonic codes. Our zip code demonstrates our superiority as 518 intergalactic travelers.

Agreed

They won't allow me on that course unless it's to shine shoes and wash balls.

Good news, Gug, I just called and made reservations at Jack's here in Albany. I told them the Chinese guy with us will be paying and that he expects the sommelier's undivided attention throughout the meal.

Good news, Gug, I just called and made reservations at Jack's here in Albany. I told them the Chinese guy with us will be paying and that he expects the sommelier's undivided attention throughout the meal.

I'm a gunna have the lobster fra diablo

You pick.

I'll treat to lunch after this one.

Since I have the day off, I've got a lot of flexibility, so I'd rather those of you traveling from work decide on a decent central location (or not so central, based on schedules).